Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a load of sh!t

QPR boss Neil Critchley:

"I was really pleased with our first-half performance. I thought we were excellent and frustrated them.

"We weren't nervous or tentative and we won the ball several times in good positions high up the pitch.

"They started to get a bit of success and, the way it's going for us at the moment, when the opposition are having those moments we can't grind it out and it see it out and stay at 0-0."

Over the last week i've been watching Welcome to Wrexham.

I'll never stop supporting QPR. But for now i'm gonna spend a bit more time keeping tabs on them. Much more fun, at least it feels like everyone there gives a sh!t and is honest.

Comment

NC is a joke, grind out 0-0, what about trying to win, bloke is a mug

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        NC is a joke, grind out 0-0, what about trying to win, bloke is a mug
        I think most of us would have taken an unlikely point from this match, we were never going to win this with the squad we have atm, you have to be realistic!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Considering we were top this mindset is defeatest

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

I'll never stop supporting QPR. But for now i'm gonna spend a bit more time keeping tabs on them. Much more fun, at least it feels like everyone there gives a sh!t and is honest.
            Snap .. I actually want to go to a game and have a beer in that boozer

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

Same here, seeing that level of passion, to represent the town; old school at its best.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

We've just done it all a bit #### about face. I know it's easy to say in hindsight but the reality is we could have the best training ground in league 1. Where professional outfits would focus on playing staff and then facilities. Like Kevin Gallen said in the podcast that rangers have always neglected the most important position centre forward. Even 25 years ago we committed spending 2.5m on John Spencer but we just pack our signings with midfielders and wonder why we don't score enough goals.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Every club in the league struggles to source a decent striker - it's not something peculiar to just us. Look at CFC... have they ever come close to replacing Droghba despite spending £billions in the ensuing years?

There are two transfer windows per year. We usually bring in, what, 8-10 players a year. My view is that over several windows we have failed to improve the team. Our transfer business does look reasonable on paper in each window but over the past 3 or 4 seasons the net result is a samey feeling squad with no tangible improvement - it's like we've been treading water.

I reckon owners should stick with leadership set-up until the Autumn and do their best to fund a overhaul of the squad in the Summer. If we're still misfiring in October/November I'd get shot of current manager, coaches, CEO and DOF across the board and start with a completely fresh bunch. I suppose I'm saying give this lot 6 months to turn it around or they're all out on their ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    Every club in the league struggles to source a decent striker - it's not something peculiar to just us. Look at CFC... have they ever come close to replacing Droghba despite spending £billions in the ensuing years?

There are two transfer windows per year. We usually bring in, what, 8-10 players a year. My view is that over several windows we have failed to improve the team. Our transfer business does look reasonable on paper in each window but over the past 3 or 4 seasons the net result is a samey feeling squad with no tangible improvement - it's like we've been treading water.

I reckon owners should stick with leadership set-up until the Autumn and do their best to fund a overhaul of the squad in the Summer. If we're still misfiring in October/November I'd get shot of current manager, coaches, CEO and DOF across the board and start with a completely fresh bunch. I suppose I'm saying give this lot 6 months to turn it around or they're all out on their ears.
                    I agree with everything here except the manager. I really don't see how Neil can turn this around. I echo what many have said in that I do feel for the guy, but that's not enough to say risk relegation by keeping him. Yes someone else may come in and do worse, but it's just about the ONLY thing that the powers that be can do right now.

I would take anyone with some pedigree until the end of the season, with a view to getting someone on board with a totally different background to the last few appointments, IE, not British, not 'great at bringing on youngsters' not a promising young Briitsh coach. I think the club needs a personality on board who will look at our setup and offer some new ideas and point out what we might be doing wrong.

I 100% believe that DOF and co want the best for the club but they are stuck in a rut and seemingly out of ideas of how to fix the wrongs, or even identify them.

Comment

Working...
                    X