Qpr lsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qpr lsa

This is what the QPR LSA have now put out.

Calling on QPR Fans to chant we want our Rangers back in the 10th minute for the home game against Blackburn on the 25th Feb and they are meeting with the club on the 1st March. if no meaningful answers are recieved then there will be a peaceful protest prior to the Watford home Match on March 11th at 2pm.

I’m interested to hear what you think the “we want our rangers back “ is ?
    Back to what ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
      I’m interested to hear what you think the “we want our rangers back “ is ?
      Back to what ?
      Completely agree….. back to what? Some mythical time that never actually existed apart from in supporters heads.

Comment

I would like to know what point 4 was.

Comment

Point 4 was refer back to points 1-3!!! Lol

Comment

It might be back to the season we finished 2nd to Liverpool .. we want to go back to that !!!!! Let’s protest till we finish 2nd in the premier league .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
              It might be back to the season we finished 2nd to Liverpool .. we want to go back to that !!!!! Let’s protest till we finish 2nd in the premier league .
              exactly - or maybe the gerry Francis years at the start of the prem? or one season under warnock?

which Rangers is it?

because we have had Chris Wright, Bulstrode who wanted to merge with Wimbledon, thompson? Paladini? Briatore? really ? any of these eras under these owners appeal as the QPR we want back?

Comment

Alright chaps let tone it down a tad. I understand some don't like the LSA but I do think in general they're looking to raise some fairly standard questions that we as fans deserve. The problem is I feel like we have gone beyond chat and the ambition of the owners is fairly clear after the Jan transfer market. We will have to accept that we will be fighting for survival. There is no way we can afford to give dykes 7weeks of recovery time and I can see that being realistically half that.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Tone what down? I have nothing against the LSA but am not sure what chanting we want out rangers back actually achieves?

A legitimate question as to what that actually means?
                  Back to what?

as someone who has supported QPR since the early 70’s I can count on one hand the Rangers that I would want back.

and you only have to scroll down a few pages on this forum to find threads lauding these current owners saying how good it is that we have a club that’s finally being run properly.

how quickly opinion changes when results don’t go our way.

Comment

To be honest anyone that supports us isn't doing so in the hope they we are going to be winning anything. We aren't a successful club. Never have been. Never will be. The championship is our level now that so much money us needed to get to and stay in the Premier league. We need to aim for the top 10 of the championship. That's our best. Buy well, develop and then sell on. It's the same for many football clubs. We just don't do it very well.

We buy badly, we should NEVER be loaning players unless its a break glass situation. Not one other club has 5 loan players, yet we have and we still fked it up by signing ones who are never fit. Stick to our own. There has to be a minimum of 2 youngsters thrown in to the first team every year. If not then get rid of the coaches and whoever is signing our youngsters as they aren't doing their jobs properly.

Comment

Working...
                    X