• Show
Clear All

• NC

Be interesting to see what the fans on here think
    Stay
    52.17%
    Resign / sacked
    47.83%

Neighbour of mine works behind scenes part time for Brentford. Chatting other day, asked about NC. I thought he should stay, give him a chance etc. He said when Brentford made Frank manager, lost 8 out of first 10 games. Fans wanted him sacked, stuck with him, turned it around.

I just think we should give NC chance to turn it around, not going to be easy.

Comment

.l hope he can change to attacking football , go more direct . Players downing tools and lack of motivation is not critchs fault .
      They should have pride in their performances and give it their all .
      Change of manager will do nothing as when they get on the pitch it's down to the players to give there all . We are weak in midfield , messy and slow in defense and weak up front .... This isn't the critchs team bar lowe and Martin .
      Id like him to call out in the dressing room those not putting in a shift and also tell laird his 1st job is to defend

Comment

He is 100% to be held to account for what happens on the pitch. While i feel many don't like him because he's a small man that doesn't command confidence in the way he speaks, on paper he has the nouse to be able to get this team functioning, at least better than current form.

I don't want him sacked because i feel any replacement would be misjudged given where we are at the moment, I don't think he's the long term man for the job however. What's important here is who is, and should those above him be held more accountable for the clubs yo yo form than the coaches that come and go.

Comment

Voted stay. I thought what Warnock would do with this squad and I honestly think he would struggle. We have no grit or character. His successful teams of the past, including us, have been built on a solid base of professionalism. You don't necessarily have to spend a fortune to build that, far from it, but having got into this rut we seem to lack the grit to dig ourselves out. Need a big old clear out in summer, yes bring in a few younger players but also (in my view anyway) we badly need some solid Championship level pros with leadership qualities. If we do that and are still carp by Christmas then yes I would agree he probably needs to go.

Comment

I voted stay. A match fit Stefan J and Chris Martin will hopefully provide leadership enough on the pitch to eventually bring us enough points to stay up. Clear out needed is needed in the summer though.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Voted yes to stay. It is the players and who brought them here that should be held accountable. You cannot built a team for a third of a season. You must give your best all season.

Comment

Voted out which would mean Ferdinand goes too.

Comment

Working...
                X