Roberts / clarke salter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    Injuries plain ridiculous at moment. Gets any worse we will struggle to field a team at all. Should not have sent Masterton out on loan.
    Do no loan contracts have recall clauses?

Comment

Every other club insist on them....apart from the clowns who run ours who insist on keeping the injured player!!!

Comment

Must resemble a military field hospital at times.

Comment

So we could recall Masterton if necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
            So we could recall Masterton if necessary?
            Rather play tony Fernandes center back than him . But beggars can’t be choosers because someone at qpr thought it would be a good ideal to hand a 4 year contract to a player who can only play 10 games a season for the last 7 years

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Rather play tony Fernandes center back than him . But beggars can’t be choosers because someone at qpr thought it would be a good ideal to hand a 4 year contract to a player who can only play 10 games a season for the last 7 years
              Masterson joined on two year deal, free transfer, worth a punt. 21 years old, 50/50 whether it would work. No dispute with original contract. Problem is granting another two years when he hasn't broken through. We do this far too often. When you reach 20-21 you should be training with first team every day. If you're not, time to leave, drop down divisions, get some regular football.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Masterson joined on two year deal, free transfer, worth a punt. 21 years old, 50/50 whether it would work. No dispute with original contract. Problem is granting another two years when he hasn't broken through. We do this far too often. When you reach 20-21 you should be training with first team every day. If you're not, time to leave, drop down divisions, get some regular football.
                I was referring to Jake salter about the 4 year contract . And playing 10 games a season .
                hench why we will probably need to recall masterson and again I was saying I would rather Tony Fernandes center back than masterson

Comment

Whoever gives these contracts out needs to be outed. Has to be Les. He has the final decision. How on earth can you allow contracts of that length to be handed out to a guy who has proven he's incapable of playing every week yet we give him a 4 year contract. Saw his motor in the car park the other day. Brand new range rover discovery sport with personalised plate. Sums up the modern day player. Bang average, hardly plays yet driving around in a car most can only dream of owning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

I was referring to Jake salter about the 4 year contract . And playing 10 games a season .
                    hench why we will probably need to recall masterson and again I was saying I would rather Tony Fernandes center back than masterson
                    Fair point, sorry, misunderstood. Clarke-Salter reminds me of Todd Kane, both spent far too long at Chelsea getting loaned out season after season, decent pay of course. Now we're stuck with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                      Whoever gives these contracts out needs to be outed. Has to be Les. He has the final decision. How on earth can you allow contracts of that length to be handed out to a guy who has proven he's incapable of playing every week yet we give him a 4 year contract. Saw his motor in the car park the other day. Brand new range rover discovery sport with personalised plate. Sums up the modern day player. Bang average, hardly plays yet driving around in a car most can only dream of owning.
                      Have to be careful with a Discovery if its diesel. If you don't get sufficient miles on the clock regularly, the engine ceases up.

Comment

I like what you did there!! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Fair point, sorry, misunderstood. Clarke-Salter reminds me of Todd Kane, both spent far too long at Chelsea getting loaned out season after season, decent pay of course. Now we're stuck with him.
                          Kane has the advantage of being fit mostly, jcs is just a defenders version of Amos. Both embarrassingly weak for a job that 99% of people their age can carry out yet we have these 2 alongside Roberts and Richards. 4 players who are all paid very well to sit on their arses most of the time by a club who moans they have to watch the pennies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Kane has the advantage of being fit mostly, jcs is just a defenders version of Amos. Both embarrassingly weak for a job that 99% of people their age can carry out yet we have these 2 alongside Roberts and Richards. 4 players who are all paid very well to sit on their arses most of the time by a club who moans they have to watch the pennies!!!
                            Agree, we need players available for 35+ games per season. Whenever we're linked with player, first thing I check, how many games do they play in season.

Comment

Working...
                            X