Roberts / clarke salter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roberts / clarke salter

It’s amazing how they play one week and then completely disappear for few weeks how can any professional footballer with all the sport science Doctors / physios we got In house not get them up to speed and keep allowing them to break down . What is a happening at training how can are players keep pulling up with injuries today Armstrong and Willock . How any professional footballer gets cramp after 60 mins when you’re young and fit and get warmed up correctly. No footballer about bto getting cramp (normally after extra time in a cup game . Alex Ferguson use to fine players for getting cramp during the game . We are an absolute shambles. We are down if we don’t get rid of that Wally in charge

Blame the clowns who signed them not nc. He inherited these fairies. Les and his band of merry men are to blame. Their stupid data driven crap is the biggest load of tosh I've ever heard. We sign players who have shocking injury records and then put in clauses that we have to keep them instead of sending them back! The club get what they deserve imo. Run by idiots. Has been for years. They don't deserve the support they receive.

Comment

The worst was Willock today.

Prepare for the best and expect the worst. Why wasnt he warming up on line hoping to come on last 30 mins. He was sat down, was needed, went out cold and pulled a muscle.

Why arent all subs on bikes, doing stretches or jogging?

Both Willock and coaching team to blame there!

Unless Willock doesnt want to play as his contract is running out and he pulled up deliberately? Extend his contract by that one year and I suspect he wouldnt be injured tonight....!!!

Comment

Im actually falling out of love with this club .. sad to say .. we spend so much money following this club around the country and it’s now out of habit than love ..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
          Im actually falling out of love with this club .. sad to say .. we spend so much money following this club around the country and it’s now out of habit than love ..
          There's so much wrong at the club for current idiots to put right

A fresh start no les or hoos imo would be a start owners don't look to interested either.

Medical team sack the lot far too many injuries fitness is a joke fk me at 19 id play semi pro then as cricket season kicked in play after football

As for recruitment its so bad it comical Roberts, Richards and jcs all came with injury worries were paying for bad recruitment big time I just don't see us surviving with what we've got playing and managing staff

Comment

Need a complete clear out. Just hope we stay in this league to be able to do it in the summer. Get rid of 80% of them and start again. Keep dunne, paal, field, Armstrong and dykes. As for the rest they are not good enough, don't care enough, always injured, think they are too good to be here or just taking a wage.

Manager needs to be allowed to choose his formation and style then pick or buy the players that suit it. Give him another season imo.

Comment

Tomorrow I'm up at 8 , I'll do 90 mins I have a sore groin , bad knees and asthma .
              It is what it is u get through it this lot pull out with any slight niggle ... F- ING man up

Comment

Time for the owners to grow a pair and get rid of LF and NC, if we don't we are down, where is Amit don't hear a peep out of him now.

They owners are hiding behind FFP no money to spend smaller clubs seem to work within them ok, or is it the owners have lost interest in the club.

As for injuries we are a joke there must be a reason these players are constantly injured, either poor training or they are injury prone even before they came to us if so that's down to whoever looks into the background of these players at their previous clubs and the medical staff not picking up on it.

I only can see one way out of this mess short term is bring in Neil Warnock until the end of the season, make no bones about it we are not going anywhere with this manager only down to Div 1.

Comment

Lightweight players with a lightweight mindset led by a lightweight manager - simple

Comment

Roberts has to wear 2 pairs of gloves, as he spends most of the game standing still waving his arms around.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                      Twhere is Amit don't hear a peep out of him now.
                      I follow him on Twitter and he twee only when things going well and we have won. Otherwise he stays quiet . No wonder he´s been quiet lately.

Comment

And Amos. Three players made of glass taking up squad time. That said, Amos and JCS are good players when fit, so wouldn't be playing for us if they were able to play regularly.

Roberts I think was the best available at the time and we panicked.

The weirdest for me is Richards. Havent we agreed to sign him? Barely seen him kick a ball this season!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                          And Amos. Three players made of glass taking up squad time. That said, Amos and JCS are good players when fit, so wouldn't be playing for us if they were able to play regularly.

Roberts I think was the best available at the time and we panicked.

The weirdest for me is Richards. Havent we agreed to sign him? Barely seen him kick a ball this season!
                          Richards is fit and ready .
                          let’s say for argument sake he wasn’t fit when he joined us in august .. are the club saying it takes 6 months to get him fit lol !! He plays in the b team games he trains every day has no injures .. there’s no clause about game time etc we have no choice other than to sign him it’s in black and white . His fit and ready to go . Unfortunately not in the manager’s plans .
                          his an attacking player (defensive needs major work) this could be the reason why . However we not scoring so he should be playing . He is a better player than chair all day long . You will see This when a new manager comes in a plays him

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Richards is fit and ready .
                            let’s say for argument sake he wasn’t fit when he joined us in august .. are the club saying it takes 6 months to get him fit lol !! He plays in the b team games he trains every day has no injures .. there’s no clause about game time etc we have no choice other than to sign him it’s in black and white . His fit and ready to go . Unfortunately not in the manager’s plans .
                            his an attacking player (defensive needs major work) this could be the reason why . However we not scoring so he should be playing . He is a better player than chair all day long . You will see This when a new manager comes in a plays him
                            Oh I agree with you. I wasn't putting any of the blame on Richards. If he can at least get his head up and look for.a pass rather than trying to do it all himself, he would be a step up.

Comment

Richards is actually injured mate. Pulled up after training a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X