You would be hard pushed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You would be hard pushed

To name 2 worse teams in the division than these 2 today, absolute rubbish both of them.
    That was like watching park football with a couple of hungover pub teams.

Our team should be ashamed, alas shame is not a word this team would understand.

Comment

Poor game by 2 woeful teams. Thank god we never lost any ground with teams at bottom.

Comment

Yeah. Luckily we have points in the bag from pre-October and even on current form, Wigan, Cardiff and Blackpool are slightly worse than us. It might just be that we could continue this current wretched run for the rest of the season and still stay up.

I read somewhere that was Waghorn's first goal for 18 months..... just sums us up: the soft-touch pussies who will give misfiring players/teams a kindly leg-up.

Just reckon we have to grin and bear it now and give Critchley the breathing space to sort it out. Won't be easy given we have zilch coming up through the ranks and have no money but sometimes having limited options kinda focuses the mind.

Comment

Had a look around the Huddersfield message boards … they are actually going nuts they didn’t beat us and one post was “if we can’t beat that crap we deserve to go down “ lol you know it’s that bad when Huddersfield who are the worst I’ve seen play in years fans are gutted they couldn’t beat us , shows where we are as a team and club . We need major changes we need to get to the summer still in this league and have a major clear out . I told You all there is big issues going on behind the scenes I personally can see the owners selling .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
            Had a look around the Huddersfield message boards … they are actually going nuts they didn’t beat us and one post was “if we can’t beat that crap we deserve to go down “ lol you know it’s that bad when Huddersfield who are the worst I’ve seen play in years fans are gutted they couldn’t beat us , shows where we are as a team and club . We need major changes we need to get to the summer still in this league and have a major clear out . I told You all there is big issues going on behind the scenes I personally can see the owners selling .
            A change is as good as rest and I think it's probably needed.

Comment

I think he was at a different game to me today with his interview.. it’s like his won a raffle to be our manager.. with ant and dec in his ear telling him what to say (old Saturday night tv joke )

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                I think he was at a different game to me today with his interview.. it’s like his won a raffle to be our manager.. with ant and dec in his ear telling him what to say (old Saturday night tv joke )
                First was well ok ish Dieng makes a half decent save being critical put it round the post and defend the corner but we were so slow to react, 2nd half i thought we were bang lucky to get the point its was shockingly bad. If the board have had enough sell up fk off and let someone that's got some desire to improve not go well we cant all the time

As for Critchley and his interview a round of applause the complete numbnut giving him 3 years contract well out of his depth as inspiring as being offered free tickets to next weeks mauling that awaits v Millwall at HQ

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

as inspiring as being offered free tickets to next weeks mauling that awaits v Millwall at HQ
                  Hold on! My son has won 2 free tickets for that game!

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Hold on! My son has won 2 free tickets for that game!

I'm sure if he bungs someone enough cash he'll get rid of them !

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I'm sure if he bungs someone enough cash he'll get rid of them !
                      If not, I can chuck you some weed to take the edge of it..
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                      X