Doom and gloom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doom and gloom

Rangers fans everywhere are down and there is a massive doom and gloom around the place ..
    I know it’s hard but let’s behind this team and be positive.
    none of us can change what’s happened and we not going to buy the board out or sack Les or lee .
    we need to shut up and get behind them all . We are all in this together . It’s not us and them .
    COME ON YOU RSSSSSSSSSSS
    (I may edit this after 5pm tomorrow when I’m freezing and walking out of Huddersfield after getting hammered )

I think the team needs to meet us halfway then. No point having great support if the players stroll around half arsed and are happy to be outrun and outfought. If the team lose but give it 100% then the fans will accept it. But that shocking performance especially the first half last week will mean the fans have a right to get stuck into them and rightly so.

We seem happy to get beat and too many players accept it rather than reacting and show that they wont allow it. Accept the criticism when you are sh1te, take the plaudits when you play well. It's nothing new.

Let's hope they perform tomorrow..if they win then great but let's give it 100% from minute 1 not the 46th.

Comment

I've always clapped the players off at the end, come win lose or draw.

For me though, enough is enough. Far too many times recently I have paid money to watch players contribute the square root of f**k all. In all my years I've only ever been supportive of players, thinking it's counter productive to be too critical. Not any more with this lot though. If I see players standing waving their arms around or watching players run past, I shall certainly be letting them know exactly what I think about them.
      This bunch of lazy bottlers have only themselves to blame!

Comment

I get cheated every week sad and dissapointed for the result until thursday. On friday i start looking at the championship fixtures and think this week it will be 3 points for us. Then on saturday everything is repeated again. QPR! But i am always optimistic lets get behind the team on saturday!!!

Comment

All we ask is they give 100% win , lose or draw.
          chase every ball , go into every tackle believing yr going to win it and fight for 90 mins

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            All we ask is they give 100% win , lose or draw.
            chase every ball , go into every tackle believing yr going to win it and fight for 90 mins
            Yes thats all we ask for!

Comment

I agree with the concept of backing the team at the match, no point spending 90 minutes booing or getting on their backs. However, I'm not on board with the idea of ignoring all the glaring deficiencies and being "positive" irrespective of the fact that the team is in disarray and has forgotten how to win a game.
              I watched CFC v FFC last night and got really depressed.... both of them performed at a level that was streets beyond where we are. They looked 3 or 4 divisions above us. Energy, pace, organisation, fitness, work-rate, precision, crispness of passing - all looked on a different planet to the stodgy lumbering football we serve up. No, I cannot be "positive" when my team is clearly completely out of sorts I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I agree with the concept of backing the team at the match, no point spending 90 minutes booing or getting on their backs. However, I'm not on board with the idea of ignoring all the glaring deficiencies and being "positive" irrespective of the fact that the team is in disarray and has forgotten how to win a game.
                I watched CFC v FFC last night and got really depressed.... both of them performed at a level that was streets beyond where we are. They looked 3 or 4 divisions above us. Energy, pace, organisation, fitness, work-rate, precision, crispness of passing - all looked on a different planet to the stodgy lumbering football we serve up. No, I cannot be "positive" when my team is clearly completely out of sorts I'm afraid.
                I've watched a number of premiership games lately, and you're spot on, the football is lightyears away from where we currently are.

Comment

THIS THREAD IS VOID …..
                  NC OUT !!!
                  HAD ENOUGH.(caps to show how angry I am )

Comment

Working...
                  X