New blood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Hi Martin, well my response to you, is that I was at the game v swansea live and i'm telling you what I saw.
    You live abroad so I can understand you just go on results and league table but i'm just saying that clearly results will define any manager but performances have certainly been much better than some might want to believe.
    You do know that I can watch all Rangers games do you? I do no go with the table or results. If a team wins one game in fourteen, something must be really wrong. Irrespective of the performance. Winning built confidence and that is why we give up so easily after conceding a goal.

Comment

Do we have a CF in our women's team we could play?

It would tick another woke box!

Comment

I wonder whether the time is right for us to perhaps try one or two youngsters.

Perhaps giving Rayan Kohli or Rafferty Peddler a chance might be sensible.

Comment

HAMZAD KARGBO & SINCLAIR ARMSTRONG Upfront

Comment

Team for Saturday?

Must be time to try something new! Tactical formation change is in order and that SHOULD see us go to 3 x CBs and play 2 x CF up front! Additionally, might be time to give a rest Dieng and Iregbhunan some time on the bench perhaps?

With that in mind, injuries and hospitalisation to Paal, Roberts (thank fook!), Chair and Dykes. Plus the fact Kakay, Dozzell and Uncle are sadly not good enough at this level, leaves me with this conclusion for the team to start Sat :

Archer

Dunne Dickie Clarke-Salter

Johansen Field

Drewe Laird

Richards

Lowe Armstrong

Bench : Dieng, Kakay, Iregbhunan, Dozzell, Adomah, Willock, Kolli.

Got to be worth a try right?

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
              Team for Saturday?

Must be time to try something new! Tactical formation change is in order and that SHOULD see us go to 3 x CBs and play 2 x CF up front! Additionally, might be time to give a rest Dieng and Iregbhunan some time on the bench perhaps?

With that in mind, injuries and hospitalisation to Paal, Roberts (thank fook!), Chair and Dykes. Plus the fact Kakay, Dozzell and Uncle are sadly not good enough at this level, leaves me with this conclusion for the team to start Sat :

Archer

Dunne Dickie Clarke-Salter

Johansen Field

Drewe Laird

Richards

Lowe Armstrong

Bench : Dieng, Kakay, Iregbhunan, Dozzell, Adomah, Willock, Kolli.

Got to be worth a try right?
              No Chair?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

No Chair?
                Injured mate!

Comment

Stevenage manager, Steve Evans was asked by Times last weekend to give number of rules when scouting players. Some obvious, couple stuck out.

1. Sit with home fans, listen to their moans and praise. They watch player every week. Don't always sit in Directors Box.
                  2. Watch them play away, can they handle pressure.

Comment

Working...
                  X