New blood.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New blood.

It so abvious the team needs new blood. We're crying out for new additions. The general belief is that there is no money. However, we keep insisting to play the same players that just couldn't stop loosing.
    It looks as if there are some promising players in the B team. Was not the reason for the creation of a B team to provide players for the first team? When was the last time the club played one of our own? Some youngsters will bring fight into team, will play with pride. I say, give some of them a chance. I cannot see where the next win is coming from with our current squad!

Here here

Comment

Crichley was at the B Team game last night, which is interesting.

Maybe he is calling up one or two perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        It so abvious the team needs new blood. We're crying out for new additions. The general belief is that there is no money. However, we keep insisting to play the same players that just couldn't stop loosing.
        It looks as if there are some promising players in the B team. Was not the reason for the creation of a B team to provide players for the first team? When was the last time the club played one of our own? Some youngsters will bring fight into team, will play with pride. I say, give some of them a chance. I cannot see where the next win is coming from with our current squad!
        This exactly! What have we got to lose? Most of our current first team seem indifferent to the situation, and we are currently on a dreadful winless streak. Give a few a chance, and dump anybody constantly waving their arms around, or passing sideways and backwards all the time.

Comment

Not convinced many B team players anywhere near close enough for 1st team action.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
            Not convinced many B team players anywhere near close enough for 1st team action.
            If they have the ability to get stuck in and win the ball, they're already ahead of the first team.

Comment

Pride , passion , heart and hard work .
              Who's going to step up

Comment

I don't really buy into this. I certainly don't see things being that bad, yes away to hull was unacceptable but at home to Swansea we played very well in an entertaining game. I certainly didn't see a lack of work rate definitely a lack of finishing because that game should have been wrapped up but I'm afraid bad luck and finishing wasn't up to the standard you would expect hence why I'm baffled we didn't sign a striker
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Lets see if they put in some effort at Huddersfield, im fully expecting at least Sinclair to start

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    I don't really buy into this. I certainly don't see things being that bad, yes away to hull was unacceptable but at home to Swansea we played very well in an entertaining game. I certainly didn't see a lack of work rate definitely a lack of finishing because that game should have been wrapped up but I'm afraid bad luck and finishing wasn't up to the standard you would expect hence why I'm baffled we didn't sign a striker
                    So winning one game out of fourteen is acceptable for you. I hope the powers that be are not of the same opinion! We're in deep crises and it reflects on the players. Give some of our youths a chance maybe we can watch more fight from the loosing mentality of most of the first team players.

Comment

So winning one game out of fourteen is acceptable for you. I hope the powers that be are not of the same opinion! We're in deep crises and it reflects on the players. Give some of our youths a chance maybe we can watch more fight from the loosing mentality of most of the first team players.
                      Perhaps giving a couple of youths a run out could be a good thing, even if it didn't work out. Maybe, just maybe, it might get some of the poor performing seniors to "man up" and show "yoff" how things should be done?

Forlorn hope?

Then again it seems a QPR tradition to be the last to wake up and realise there is a real danger of relegation.

Comment

Hi Martin, well my response to you, is that I was at the game v swansea live and i'm telling you what I saw.
                        You live abroad so I can understand you just go on results and league table but i'm just saying that clearly results will define any manager but performances have certainly been much better than some might want to believe.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Looking at the relegation stats over the last 6-7 years the poinrs tally to stay up ranges from 43 - 52.

Hudderfield's current points per gsme suggest they'll finish on 44 points. A must not lose game on Sat!!

We're currently on 38 points so i would really like to appeal to the senior players to get us another 7 pts minimum before we start throwing in the youngsters. With some players coming back and perhaps a change of formation im sure we'll get there soon enough.

A bit of momentum is good before we start giving out first appearances. It wont do them any good throwing them into a team struggling..

Comment

4 points of playoffs and we are all desperate for another 3 wins to stay in the league .. proves that Beale done a absolutely outstanding job to get the points on the board with this team . Or we could now be dead and buried . After that Cardiff game we hammered them 3-0 Beale came out the next day and said his staying . I honestly thought this is our season !
                            Now 3 months later I’m looking at where we can get 3 wins from to stay in the league .
                            I love being a QPR fan .. but wouldn’t have it any other way. We are where our budget allows mid to lower championship team .
                            come on you rsssssssss

Comment

This team can fight when it wants to , I was at Reading and a different team came out at HT ,
                              I Was at the Sheffield United and Swansea games and saw the effort from most of them .
                              At Hull their heads went down and they couldn't wait to get off the pitch .
                              Luton and Burnley run us all over the place , we simply didn't match them for fitness , passion or effort .
                              What I'm getting at is u never know what team will turn up .
                              Effort and fight should be in every performance and it's not .

Comment

Working...
                              X