Lowe and Armstrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowe and Armstrong

We love you both! You are fantastic players, men and a credit to your families.

At least they will run around and be able to play every week. Better than our so called loan players can manage. Can't believe we are stuck with this lot for the rest of the season. We have had our pants pulled down with them for sure. Only one who hasn't been injured is Tim and he's in the most demanding position!! At 19 years old!!

Comment

Lowe is a loan player!

Tim has been a success
      laird has been one of our best players this season
      Robert’s a waste of space
      Richards - I don’t get what’s happened there especially as we have to buy him - why don’t we play him

we have a total blind spot when it comes to recruiting

a club that seems obsessed with stockpiling goalkeepers but has 2 recognised strikers one who is in hospital and the other a 19 year old kid.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
        Lowe is a loan player!

Tim has been a success
        Richards - I don’t get what’s happened there especially as we have to buy him - why don’t we play him

a club that seems obsessed with stockpiling goalkeepers but has 2 recognised strikers one who is in hospital and the other a 19 year old kid.

Surely Taylor Richards is option to buy. There could be conditions whereby we have to purchase, for example 20 appearances.

Quote from Brighton at time, https://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/202...oins-qpr-loan/, potentially earn move to QPR.

I think, targets met we have to purchase. For example, we asked for option, Brighton agreed inserting clause 20 starts, you have to buy at £1m.

Options on loans good idea, if Richards had started under Beale, played well, scored goals, option would be valuable in January or Summer 2023. Gives us protection.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Lowe is a loan player!

Tim has been a success

I meant the ones who have been here for most of the season. Lowe only been here 3 weeks but he will play cos he wants to and isn't can actually stay fit. The others have all had injury plagued careers yet we decided to give them all contracts with options/obligations to buy without seeing if they are actually capable of playing every week.

Comment

Working...
          X