No announcement yet.

Chritchley interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t matter how good the tactics are or how good your manager is or coaches .. end of the day if your players won’t play or bust a guy or run thru walls for you then your done and sacked . The players are asset and the manager will be gone before any players

Comment

We have to compare apples with apples.

Same players unders MB, top of the league and looked good.

Then they capitulated, we don't really know why, it's a guess. If MB was still here would we still be flying high or in this freefall?

Before getting on NC's back it would be good to know, but we never will.

He clearly sees the problems but so far has not shown signs of fixing them. MB took afew gales to get going. We are not in trouble yet and promotion is off the cards. No new signings are coming so a new coach is not going to have any influence there.

Blackpool performed under him, so why can't we? We need to give him time, I wonder if he is aware of some problems that we are not, hence digging the players out and not sharing the blame. unhappy dressing room? unhappy club?

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
        We have to compare apples with apples.

Same players unders MB, top of the league and looked good.

Then they capitulated, we don't really know why, it's a guess. If MB was still here would we still be flying high or in this freefall?

Before getting on NC's back it would be good to know, but we never will.

He clearly sees the problems but so far has not shown signs of fixing them. MB took afew gales to get going. We are not in trouble yet and promotion is off the cards. No new signings are coming so a new coach is not going to have any influence there.

Blackpool performed under him, so why can't we? We need to give him time, I wonder if he is aware of some problems that we are not, hence digging the players out and not sharing the blame. unhappy dressing room? unhappy club?
        Spot on . Anyone who thinks there isn’t major issues behind the scenes and it’s just a blip in form need to open there eyes .. the changing room is toxic and no one wants to be there (this is from someone in this changing room )
        tbh we all could of guessed this just by the players attitude. No one is trying and fighting for each other .
        we are in free fall and sinking and we don’t get a striker in today or tomorrow we are down . We can’t have Armstrong as only striker . Dykes won’t be playing again this season . His out for 6 weeks minimum and then got to get fit again .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Spot on . Anyone who thinks there isn’t major issues behind the scenes and it’s just a blip in form need to open there eyes .. the changing room is toxic and no one wants to be there (this is from someone in this changing room )
          tbh we all could of guessed this just by the players attitude. No one is trying and fighting for each other .
          we are in free fall and sinking and we don’t get a striker in today or tomorrow we are down . We can’t have Armstrong as only striker . Dykes won’t be playing again this season . His out for 6 weeks minimum and then got to get fit again .
          If you have a contact in the changing room, other than telling you its toxic, you must have been told some reasons for that atmosphere?

Comment

[QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2586025]

If you have a contact in the changing room, other than telling you its toxic, you must have been told some reasons for that atmosphere?[/
            Yher course i spoke with him yesterday and said wtf is going on bro .
            Gaffer !!! Not approachable. Throwing players under the bus .(which we have heard twice ) you can’t do that with players these days … training is dead / tactics are dead . The players don’t have respect for him . It’s like having a supply teacher at school .. no authority!
            it’s actually embarrassing as these are grown adults not kids … he wants to stay nc won’t play him
            NC won’t be here for much longer

Comment

[QUOTE=Kingaustin;n2586026]
              Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If you have a contact in the changing room, other than telling you its toxic, you must have been told some reasons for that atmosphere?[/
              Yher course i spoke with him yesterday and said wtf is going on bro .
              Gaffer !!! Not approachable. Throwing players under the bus .(which we have heard twice ) you can’t do that with players these days … training is dead / tactics are dead . The players don’t have respect for him . It’s like having a supply teacher at school .. no authority!
              it’s actually embarrassing as these are grown adults not kids … he wants to stay nc won’t play him
              NC won’t be here for much longer
              Interesting and I believe you mate, why would you lie

Looking at results and performances, it doesn’t surprise me

Would be interesting to know who the player is, don’t expect you to say though. My gut feel is that it’s Taylor Richards who has been treated poorly since he joined in my opinion

Comment

[QUOTE=Mem;n2586027]
                Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Interesting and I believe you mate, why would you lie

Looking at results and performances, it doesn’t surprise me

Would be interesting to know who the player is, don’t expect you to say though. My gut feel is that it’s Taylor Richards who has been treated poorly since he joined in my opinion

Im from Hammersmith

Comment

Working...
                X