No announcement yet.

NC - Thoughts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

way too early to judge. He has come into a complete mess. Beale left after 5 minutes but also the manner of his both leaving and behaviour up to it. Basically openly tarting himself out to Rangers and probably others. Really was unbelievable and disrespectful to club, players, fans and GVB who was hanging by a thread at Rangers. Should be utterly ashamed of himself. That coincided with the sudden drop in form. I imagine he had the squad pumped at the start of the season and going great guns, then rug pulled out of them completely. That would have left a very bitter taste and a disillusioned squad.

We have seen some promising signs in the last three league games. Disappointingly all draws but am happy to give him until this time next year unless things go disastrously wrong.

Not bothered by understated personality. Maybe doesn't have immediate impact as king of hype Beale but can get better long term results.

Comment

Some people on here will sack him this early?? Wow. Just wow...
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        I certainly agree that critchley has zero personality and comes across extremely dull but I was noticing how his assistant was jumping around and going crazy so maybe there is a nice balance within that partnership. It's far too early to judge him. I actually thought we played pretty well yesterday and although Swansea had more of the ball once dykes went off I never felt like they had a huge threat going forward. I think Tim is a fantastic prospect and I hope there is an opportunity to sign him permanently. Definitely adds a physical presence and carries the ball well. We need Willock back to himself if he stays as that would make a huge difference but looked tidy when he came on. Very little cover In fullback position so I hope we at least make a couple of much needed signings.
        What has personality got to do with anything.... My word....
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

What has personality got to do with anything.... My word....
          Please be nice to other posters . -Kingaustin
          everyone is allowed there opinion on here .. including you and your comments sometimes I wonder if you even watch the game or make it up as you go .
          we are only allowed positivity on this site . So please Less of making other posters feel uncomfortable
          thank you

Comment

At the end of the day, even if we had Pep Guardiola in charge…even he wouldn’t be able to much out of this squad! ‘You can’t polish a turd’! And a turd is a bloody good description of the current first team squad of players we have at QPR at the minute! Cheers Evil Tottenham Les and Lee Poos!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Please be nice to other posters . -Kingaustin
              everyone is allowed there opinion on here .. including you and your comments sometimes I wonder if you even watch the game or make it up as you go .
              we are only allowed positivity on this site . So please Less of making other posters feel uncomfortable
              thank you
              You saying that to me... lol
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

You saying that to me... lol
                Yes to you . This is a official warning -Kingaustin

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Yes to you . This is a official warning -Kingaustin
                  Kingaustin
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I think we must definetly give Chritchley this season he has walked in to a mess. Players injured and a lot of them lacks form. Against Swansea we should have killed the game so many chances squandered. I believe in Chritchley lets support him, with some januari signings things can look really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                      Agreed with others on here in that his in game management is poor.
                      But I hear this about every manager we get. Fans never seem happy with timing of the subs and the players used.

Comment

Kingaustin
                        Just out of interest Shania, have you seen Rangers live yet?
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                          Whilst results have been mixed at best, NC’s understated personality and lack of charisma is not helping him. His stuttering, mumbling nature is hardly inspiring.

Having said that, it’s what he does with the players on the training pitch that counts and in this respect his reputation is strong.

Agreed with others on here in that his in game management is poor.

I also imagine his pre match and half time pep talks are dull as dishwater too

In summary, leave him in situ this season and give him till Xmas next season to see how things progress or not
                          I like this post, I like my managers to inspire me as a fan, if they can do that, they can also inspire the players, he just doesn't do it for me, he is what he is, he isn't going to change his personality, tactically he doesn't seem that clever , but the players are not helping him out at the moment either, dropped points with conceding late goals last two games, this thread may be reading differently had that been wins, but having said all that:, it is early days and he needs to be given a fair crack at it, so a lot of patience is required, see where we are at the end of the season, time will tell

Comment

To be fair to NC Dozzell and Albert were both waiting on the sideline to get onto the pitch minutes before Swansea scored. Regarding Stefan J. It could be said that he should have been given the nod ahead of them both, but we dont really know how match fit he was... Imo.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Just out of interest Shania, have you seen Rangers live yet?
                              Nope, cross it Dave, but I`m watching us on QPR+ .
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

My worry about Crichley is the fact that he doesn't seem very confident in interviews, and thats translating to the on pitch performances.

I dont see him getting involved very much in training and that for me is where the problems lie for us.

If Crichley doesn't sort us out soon, then I would not be surprised if the club decided to let him go come the summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X