On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Another 2 points tossed away, should have been 3-0 up as Lowe missed 2 sitters, Swansea had 1 shot in 90 minutes and scored. We have to stop giving away soft goals as it is costing us dear.
    Swansea play in a way that totally bores you to death, how their fans watch that #### every week is beyond me.Had some bad luck today with Laird arguably our best player at the time going off injured, and then Dykes going off affected our game, suddenly we were very lightweight up front.
    Thought Dickie had a poor game again, gives possession away too easily.
    Overall disappointing day, good crowd but zero atmosphere which was odd.

Absolutely spot on

Comment

Can't argue with any of Romford post.

Watched Online wast the worst game ever but were a long way off top 6 closer to bottom 6 on form

NC is he not using subs earlier to force faces no idea why stef not at least giving 20 mins cryinv out for soneo e to lut foot on ball

Comment

We were definitely disjointed when Lyndon went off , even tho be does FA suppose he's a focal point .
        Wasteful in front of goal again.
        Thought Tim had a great 1st half but faded as game went on , Robert's and chair plenty of effort can't knock them . Dont Swansea overplay it 20 passes and bloke who originally had it gets it back .

Comment

When Lowe had the one on one with the keeper , if he'd side footed it first time when the ball came to him , he scores.
          Should of put Stef on for last 20 mins , if he's fit enough for bench , he's fit enough for last 20 mins.

Comment

It took a little while for the team to get into the game. Once we got in, the chances we created should have been buried. The Lowe/Dykes partnerdhip (If it continues) could be rewarding. Also Chairs energy and chasing down was good to see. ( yes he could relaease the ball sooner). We seem to lose confidence and ideas with the enforced changes and the subs should have been used earlier particularly Steff, he should have come on to settle us down. We did still create and had Kakay better decision making maybe we coukld have had a better result.

much earler. And as much as I like the enthusiasm of Kakay his decision making needs to improve

Comment

Chair was way too selfish and greedy yesterday. It most probably cost us two points.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Chair was way too selfish and greedy yesterday. It most probably cost us two points.
                He didn’t cost us two points . The game management cost us two points . As greedy as he is ..He does work hard for the team and closes down and puts pressure on there back line .

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

He didn’t cost us two points . The game management cost us two points . As greedy as he is ..He does work hard for the team and closes down and puts pressure on there back line .
                  But he could have chosen a pass on so many occations. And with regards to game management I feel that NC is testing this set of players when it comes to decision making. My opinions only though.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Oh dear!
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Chair never cost us 2 points , bad finishing by lowe cost us

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                        When Lowe had the one on one with the keeper , if he'd side footed it first time when the ball came to him , he scores.
                        Should have put Stef on for last 20 mins , if he's fit enough for bench , he's fit enough for last 20 mins.
                        Because he had already used 2 of the 3 substitution windows by half time so he only had one left

Comment

Agree I felt chair was very poor very wasteful took 4 corners never beat the 1st man on either, shooting when area packed blocked every time, Willock is either still carrying that injury or looks uninterested ( could be on his way out Lowe should've scored after chair had chased keeper down game over 2-0

Comment

Working...
                          X