Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is a hundred percenter among the regular starters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is a hundred percenter among the regular starters?

Who actually gives 100% amongst the regulars? Obviously a youngster does, the likes of Thomas do, but among the regulars? Dieng, Dunne, Dykes, Kakay, Chair and maybe Dickie are the only ones I can come up with. Looks like Willock sadly wants out (unless he's terrified of doing a hamstring again), but most recent performances have me longing for Dom Ball, Ffs. What are your thoughts?

None.

From what I've read on this site the following fall short:

Owners
    Directors
    DoF
    Manager (although he's being given time to prove himself)
    Coaches
    First team players
    Occasional first team players
    Youth players
    Recruitment staff
    Box Office
    Pitch tenders
    Catering staff
    Finance staff
    Even supporters !!!

And probably others I don't immediately recall in the 2 minutes I have spent on this post.

Comment

FIELD!

Comment

None of them actually bust a gut . When u play football u have a player/ players in your team that ask u for that 10% more when the game is going against u .
        This team lacks leaders on the pitch , we are far to quiet

Comment

Originally posted by Bangonthedrum View Post
          Who actually gives 100% amongst the regulars? Obviously a youngster does, the likes of Thomas do, but among the regulars? Dieng, Dunne, Dykes, Kakay, Chair and maybe Dickie are the only ones I can come up with. Looks like Willock sadly wants out (unless he's terrified of doing a hamstring again), but most recent performances have me longing for Dom Ball, Ffs. What are your thoughts?
          The only 2 players in our squad that actually put a proper shift and tackle in , i would say are Field and Dunne.
          Dykes , Thomas and Kakay try hard but are #### headless chickens .
          The rest don't seem to give a #### and it's a shame because a lot of them have ability but a poor attitude.

Comment

This team lack proper fitness , most of them are blowing after a run or patch of play , dozzel looks shattered after 60 mins .
            Luton recently were quicker , fitter and got to Second balls before us .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              This team lack proper fitness , most of them are blowing after a run or patch of play , dozzel looks shattered after 60 mins .
              Luton recently were quicker , fitter and got to Second balls before us .
              Agree with you there , also think most can't be bothered to run a lot , they lack desire. Which goes a long way to why our results go from good to bad or vice versa , against Sheff utd they were up for it and worked hard and Luton the complete opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                None.

From what I've read on this site the following fall short:

Owners
                Directors
                DoF
                Manager (although he's being given time to prove himself)
                Coaches
                First team players
                Occasional first team players
                Youth players
                Recruitment staff
                Box Office
                Pitch tenders
                Catering staff
                Finance staff
                Even supporters !!!

And probably others I don't immediately recall in the 2 minutes I have spent on this post.
                I would add in the stewards, now most of them fall very short of the mark.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I would add in the stewards, now most of them fall very short of the mark.
                  Sorry, I hadn't realised there were any.

Comment

Chair Dunne Dykes Field

Comment

Lowe ??

Comment

It's a hard one to fathom..... I don't believe any of them deliberately set out to put half-a-shift in. Maybe some are better than others at putting on a veneer of giving a toss though? I certainly do not consider we have any rotters of the calibre of say, Boswinga.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          It's a hard one to fathom..... I don't believe any of them deliberately set out to put half-a-shift in. Maybe some are better than others at putting on a veneer of giving a toss though? I certainly do not consider we have any rotters of the calibre of say, Boswinga.
                          How is that name not picked up by the censors

Comment

Wasn't that miserable shiite Hughes still in charge when we signed Boswinga?. Not that Redcrap was any better. And of course, Warnock had his hands tied. Going back, had to buy the rubbish that was still available at the time in a panic- SWP, Leighterwood. Poor ####### had a very limited window of opportunity. Redcrap always happy to spend others money on talented, injury prone players. He seemed to ignore their injury record and simply focus on their 'talent'. To be fair, we still haven't learnt. That's why I was so disappointed when we lost fit players like Adel long ago and Barbet more recently. What use if the eels love child Balogun, for example. In fairness to dykes (and why I want us to keep him) is he has a good fitness record. But we couldn't/shouldn't turn down 5m for him if someone offers that . 3m buys you nothing nowdays.

Comment

Working...
                            X