On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Football can be a cruel game, Rangers had fought like warriors to protect their lead, then in the 96th minute United equalised, we went too deep last 15 minutes and invited them on to us, would not have brought on Adomah for Roberts, Armstrong maybe, but Roberts was doing ok.

Tonight was so different to the last few games, everyone giving a 100%, it was like watching a new team, cannot fault anyone but thought Dunne and Kakay were outstanding.
    Feels a bit like a defeat, however tonight showed we can compete with the top teams.
    Get everyone fit, try to get a goal scorer and go again.
    tonight gives me hope for the rest of the season.

After the Luton debacle this match also gives me hope even though the end was gutting, agree about Kakay playing an excellent match overall, I didn't expect anything from this match and we got a point and some hope!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

I thought the difference in our play tonight compared to the last few games was noticeable.
      One of the main reasons for this was our willingness to play the ball forward from our defence and midfield at every available opportunity. This was a vast improvement over our continued backwards and sidewards passing over the last few games.
      Hopefully this will be a feature of the Critchley era.​​

Comment

No one had a bad game all of them put in 100% . Showed we can compete with the top teams. Cruel end to the game but that's football ... Damn

Comment

We always do seem to be able to pull something out of the bag with the better teams, but the bag is empty playing lesser teams.

Hopefully though, maybe, just maybe we can keep this momentum going for a while.

Comment

Working...
          X