On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

That went well, shambolic mess is the best I can say, Luton pressed and harried us and we did not have a clue, I think 3-0 flattered them a bit, however we deserved nothing, we cannot score to save our life, Dykes and Adomah missing open goals, out better players are hopelessly out of form. Chair and Willock look lost.

Week in week out different managers have played Dykes, why I have no ####ing clue, he is basically hopeless, his movement is laughable and I think the fans have had enough, not sure where Armstrong is but anyone is better than Dykes.

New manager has a huge rebuild this summer as the deadwood is piling up.
    One bright spark especially in the first half was Shodipo, had a decent game.

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    That went well, shambolic mess is the best I can say, Luton pressed and harried us and we did not have a clue, I think 3-0 flattered them a bit, however we deserved nothing, we cannot score to save our life, Dykes and Adomah missing open goals, out better players are hopelessly out of form. Chair and Willock look lost.

Week in week out different managers have played Dykes, why I have no ####ing clue, he is basically hopeless, his movement is laughable and I think the fans have had enough, not sure where Armstrong is but anyone is better than Dykes.

New manager has a huge rebuild this summer as the deadwood is piling up.
    One bright spark especially in the first half was Shodipo, had a decent game.
    Thats if Crichley even gets to the summer at this rate.

Comment

Shodipo put a shift in but the end product / deluvery was not championship standard.

As disappointing as it was we have a transfer window to look forward to and NC has had a good look at his squad across three games.

1st January cant come fast enough.

Comment

I thought Shodipo was the best on the pitch tonight !!

Chair and Willock need each other otherwise both are lost.

Comment

I also thought shodipo was at least trying

roberts to be fair did ok as well

dykes when he gets a chance ducks it up, but he’s so bloody isolated a blind bloke can also see that he’s also #### infront of goal he ain’t ccc level

Comment

Shodipo is probably a player who NC can improve. Given time he will hopefully develop others as well. Heaven knows we need it, because this match was a bad showing...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Shodipo put a shift in but the end product / deluvery was not championship standard.

As disappointing as it was we have a transfer window to look forward to and NC has had a good look at his squad across three games.

1st January cant come fast enough.
              There was no outlet for him when he was in a position to cross it in, there were not enough bodies in the box and those thay were weren't making themselves targets.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Chair and Willock need each other otherwise both are lost.
                Yet they haven't played a single minute together since Chair got back from WC.

Comment

Can't agree on Shodipo. He has no vision, radar or end product. His crosses are all "hit and hope" - just cos he saw a lot of the ball doesn't really matter. Nobody covered themselves in glory tonight though - it must be hard to play well when everyone around you is not dialled in.... It was a collective shambles; they all are more or less equally culpable, picking a MOTM would be like naming your favourite cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    Can't agree on Shodipo. He has no vision, radar or end product. His crosses are all "hit and hope" - just cos he saw a lot of the ball doesn't really matter. Nobody covered themselves in glory tonight though - it must be hard to play well when everyone around you is not dialled in.... It was a collective shambles; they all are more or less equally culpable, picking a MOTM would be like naming your favourite cancer.
                    Agree on Shodipo.

There was no aiming with his crosses. They were just lumped into the box. You couldnt say he landed a cross onto someone's head. You cant fault the lad's effort but that alone isnt good enough. Fair play for NC for seeing things for himself, but I suspect he's seen enough and Shodipo will be leaving the club in Jan or the summer window.

After all his loans hes not quite there and will be 26yr old next July and is unlikely to improve much now.

Comment

I was surprised Shodipo was starting and thought he made some nice moves dow the wing but like others have said his crossing was quite poor, in fairness there weren't a lot of targets, just maybe he can fix that part of his game and be a decent depth option for us but time is running out!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

At times when shopido crossed there was only dykes in the box , we are to slow all over the pitch therefore we don't get enough bodies in the box .We are a soft team , lacking any bite in midfield all the players have there moments where they look good on the ball . But as a collective we are weak and a mess , Luton players were prepared to bust a gut we weren't. If we do play dykes play him in a 2 , no one anywhere near him at times
                        Play Tim iro further forward . Willock seems to have lost his mojo , wonder if he wants out ! Someone needs to tell him he'll get a move by playing well . Roberts no end product , luxury on the pitch no good in a dogfight.
                        Team need to play at a higher tempo , move the ball quicker in defence . Will need to match Sheffield United for effort or its going to be another tonking .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          At times when shopido crossed there was only dykes in the box , we are to slow all over the pitch therefore we don't get enough bodies in the box .We are a soft team , lacking any bite in midfield all the players have there moments where they look good on the ball . But as a collective we are weak and a mess , Luton players were prepared to bust a gut we weren't. If we do play dykes play him in a 2 , no one anywhere near him at times
                          Play Tim iro further forward . Willock seems to have lost his mojo , wonder if he wants out ! Someone needs to tell him he'll get a move by playing well . Roberts no end product , luxury on the pitch no good in a dogfight.
                          Team need to play at a higher tempo , move the ball quicker in defence . Will need to match Sheffield United for effort or its going to be another tonking .
                          I know Critchley has only been here 3 games but to be playing Albert and Shodipo tells me that he likes to play with wingers and get loads of crosses into the box which we have been doing but like bus says we have'nt got bodies in the box and relying on just Dykes i'm afraid it is'nt good enough . Also playing Chair or Willock on the left is'nt going to work as they like to cut back inside onto their right foot , Like Dono says we are completely set up wrong at the moment and seem all lopsided.
                          I personally think Critchley should go back to the way Beale had us set up and forget about Shodipo and Albert getting to the byline and hitting aimless crosses into the box at least until we can get some better players for that style of play in January but at best i can only see us getting a centre forward probably a loan .
                          I had so much hope for this season when Beale was here , we were only a decent striker short of a decent side but i am afraid now it looks like it's going to be a long old season and maybe even a relegation battle unless Critchley can sort us out and the board can give him some money to spend.

Comment

1st half we actually looked half decent. Fu ck knows what this dreary manager said to them at halftime
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              1st half we actually looked half decent. Fu ck knows what this dreary manager said to them at halftime
                              I thought we were much better in the second compared to the first half. First half awful. 1 shot on goal. A couple of hit and hope crosses and we got bullied by luton. Second half we at least gave it a go. If we had a second striker on the pitch i think it would have made a huge difference. Bonne or Armstrong need to start. Dykes on his own is like playing with 10 men.

Comment

Working...
                              X