Stef, Balogan, Amos, Roberts and Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stef, Balogan, Amos, Roberts and Chair

Looking at the recent training photos posted on the website, the only ‘injured’ player I could see was Amos.

I doubt whether Chair will feature v Cardiff as he was still in Morocco yesterday

As for Stef, Balogan and Roberts, it was indicated that they would be available for Burnley - 2 weeks later still no sign of them

Any one on here have any other info on those 3?

I saw the photos of Chair in Morocco on social media sites recently but according to a Tim Iroegbunam podcast he was due back for training at Heston yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
      I saw the photos of Chair in Morocco on social media sites recently but according to a Tim Iroegbunam podcast he was due back for training at Heston yesterday.
      Didn’t see that, cheers mate. Hopefully Chair will be available on Boxing Day.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see Roberts' loan cut short. Has looked good in flashes and wouldn't be against seeing more of him but hasn't really worked out. Balogun could go to Rangers, who knows. Stef I expect back at some point.

Comment

After a month away could Chair actually miss the Boxing Day game? Geez. Another sign that the game is increasingly dictated by players and their agents, that loyalty is now the exclusive domain of fans doing all they can to ignore the fact they're increasingly alone in shouldering this value. Cue Mick Beale.

Comment

Just seen Tyler Roberts out training in the latest clips. So, we’re down to updates please on Stef and Balogan

Comment

I do think we still have one loan spot left we can use in January, I would not be surprised if we got a striker in on loan and maybe looked at getting another creative midfielder in perhaps. I would not be surprised if we sold Dykes ether to fund some incomings.

Comment

Chair's absence yesterday may suggest a bid is expected in Jan? Or, were others put in in ladt chance saloon and are heading to L1/2?

If Cardiff was a trial game fir some they didnt impress!

Comment

I would send Roberts & Richards back to their clubs, Roberts waste time & don’t rate him anything better than what we have, Richards well he looked ok in couple of sub appearances but always injured

Comment

Don't see what Roberts was supposed to bring to this club. We needed another 9 to rotate with dykes. Yet we signed an over weight, injury prone, lazy and completely uninterested number 10 who we cant afford to accommodate in our current set up. Send him back and get an out and striker or a left winger.

Comment

Should have got the lad from Peterborough in the summer. The left winger who looked very good in his first season with them last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                        Should have got the lad from Peterborough in the summer. The left winger who looked very good in his first season with them last year.
                        I think we were linked with Callum O'Dowda in the summer. He showed last night what we're missing out on. Surely we could have met what Cardiff are paying!!

Comment

Stef, Balogan, Amos, Roberts and Chair.

Who of them will still be here next season?

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                          X