Let Richards play!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Richards play!

Why is it that Richards continues to ride the bench, especially in favor of Thomas and Mide?

He looked full of pace and aggressive the last time he was on the pitch. And when he signed with us he was full of gush about the club.

This is one of the many questions that never seems to be asked in the coach pre- or postgame interview.

Thoughts?

Match fitness, only reason I can think of.

Comment

A whisper I heard.. if he plays 10 games we have to buy him 3million .. maybe they have seen enough in training that we don’t want him .
      again only a whisper

Comment

Can't see that clause being put in especially when we are looking to offload players and cut wages. He's better that Thomas and Roberts so bin those 2 off for starters.

Comment

If I was him and I saw Thomas and shopido starting before me I'd want a stewards

Comment

He hasn't really impressed me to be honest. If we are judging players based on their last outing I thought Shoddy looked pacey and threatening(ish). I certainly would not be rushing to pay £3mil for Richards.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo

Agree. He hasn't impressed me at all.
              Same with Roberts. I hope we only have an option to buy and not obligation. These two would cost lots of money for a club like us and they havent show anything yet why we should sign them permanently

Comment

Tough one to call been injured a lot and tbh but harsh to say not good enough as not seen enough of him

Roberts had more game time injuries that make Amos look fit and seen enough to say not for me seems lazy falls over like a toddler rather we had option to send back in January than buy

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
                  A whisper I heard.. if he plays 10 games we have to buy him 3million .. maybe they have seen enough in training that we don’t want him .
                  again only a whisper
                  Is this pure speculation or is it something in it?

From how I read the news when he signed I understood he was on a one year loan contract with an obligation for us to buy him at the end of the contract. Beale once said we have to consider him as one of our own and not a loan player.

I must admit that I find it hard to understand he is behind Thomas and Shodipo. I have seen glimpses of a good player. I watched the Livingston match where he had two assists and I thought he was nearing a start in Chairs absence. He was fit enough to play that match, and fit enough to sit at the bench again Burnley and Preston, so I doubt it is only about fitness.

Something is strange......

Comment

Working...
                  X