Reasons to be cheerful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons to be cheerful

It’s been a horrible few days but you have to put perspective on matters. So here goes, reasons to be cheerful;

1. 7th in the League, plenty to play for.
    2. Excellent that the snake has left now and we still have 2 weeks before our next game.
    3. The snake would have gone in the summer anyway.
    4. This may just galvanise the players who have also been lied to.
    5. The owners (despite the alarming lack of communication currently) are committed and in the main, making good decisions.
    6. State of the art training ground progressing nicely.
    7. We finally have players who are worth good money, Chair, Willock, Dieng, Field, Dickie etc.
    8. New manager - currently linked with Critchley (similar Cv to snake but more experienced and Mark Robins (Coventry totally outplayed snake 2 weeks ago)
    9. Injuries will hopefully have a cleared up by the time we face Burnley.

I feel better having compiled this list, feel free to add to it!

I hope for your sanity that "snake" goes as if he stays here he's not getting much love from you!! Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      I hope for your sanity that "snake" goes as if he stays here he's not getting much love from you!! Lol!!
      2 hopes of that happening; no hope and Bob hope!!

Comment

Snake plissken in " escape from shepherds Bush"

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
          It’s been a horrible few days but you have to put perspective on matters. So here goes, reasons to be cheerful;

1. 7th in the League, plenty to play for.
          2. Excellent that the snake has left now and we still have 2 weeks before our next game.
          3. The snake would have gone in the summer anyway.
          4. This may just galvanise the players who have also been lied to.
          5. The owners (despite the alarming lack of communication currently) are committed and in the main, making good decisions.
          6. State of the art training ground progressing nicely.
          7. We finally have players who are worth good money, Chair, Willock, Dieng, Field, Dickie etc.
          8. New manager - currently linked with Critchley (similar Cv to snake but more experienced and Mark Robins (Coventry totally outplayed snake 2 weeks ago)
          9. Injuries will hopefully have a cleared up by the time we face Burnley.

I feel better having compiled this list, feel free to add to it!
          10. Was it £1.5 Million I heard bandied about as compensation from Glasgow Rangers?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

10. Was it £1.5 Million I heard bandied about as compensation from Glasgow Rangers?
            Yeah I think it was and maybe a few more quid for the 3 amigos who went with him

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Yeah I think it was and maybe a few more quid for the 3 amigos who went with him
              Not bad for the manager of a team with the worst record in the division over the last 6 matches?

Comment

Was just going to ask did we get compo for the 3 piglets that followed the warthog out the club

Comment

We probably had to pay them to take that set play coach . What a waste of money and time he was .

Comment

Just watching his interview with gr TV. What an a** hole. Just copy and paste what he says about us. Genuinely makes me angry watching him gloating about it. Forgets the promises he made to our fans, our players, our backroom staff. Hope it all goes pear shaped for him. Coming from a club where we have many fans of Irish descent or are Irish (like me) I hope Celtic absolutely batter them next time they play. He won't get any sympathy from any genuine football fan out there after his pathetic speech the morning after the Cardiff win when we were top of the league. Some clown that lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                      Just watching his interview with gr TV. What an a** hole. Just copy and paste what he says about us. Genuinely makes me angry watching him gloating about it. Forgets the promises he made to our fans, our players, our backroom staff. Hope it all goes pear shaped for him. Coming from a club where we have many fans of Irish descent or are Irish (like me) I hope Celtic absolutely batter them next time they play. He won't get any sympathy from any genuine football fan out there after his pathetic speech the morning after the Cardiff win when we were top of the league. Some clown that lad.
                      I like Celtic, they play in hoops.

Comment

Working...
                      X