FA Cup 3rd round draw 7pm Monday BBC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Cup 3rd round draw 7pm Monday BBC2

I think we've let Reading sneak ahead of us for the title of "worst club in 3rd round" but we still have a diabolical record in cups since mid-80s. I've long since given up on cup runs, best we can hope for is a draw against top glamour team that's televised so we make some dosh and share gate receipts from a big crowd.
    Knowing our luck we'll get Barnsley away though. 4,000 crowd and lose money once expenses are applied.

I think we should all give out vibes to the cosmos, all bet on us to lift the trophy this season and it's in the stars, we will beat Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City in the final and because of injuries Niko Hamaleinen and Osman Kakay and Conor Masterson will snuffle out totally the threats of Haaland, de Bruyne and Mahrez.

All we need to do is believe !!!!

Comment

I'm old enough to remember when we gave it ago in the cups , was at Peterborough last season when we went out . The fans deserved better . Would be nice to go to spurs or West ham's new stadiums

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        I'm old enough to remember when we gave it ago in the cups , was at Peterborough last season when we went out . The fans deserved better . Would be nice to go to spurs or West ham's new stadiums
        Yes. Trouble is, the world and his uncle would pop up wanting tickets and it'd be a bun fight trying to get hold of one for those games. At least with Barnsley one would be able to buy as many tickets as they like.... every cloud has a silver lining I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
          I think we should all give out vibes to the cosmos, all bet on us to lift the trophy this season and it's in the stars, we will beat Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City in the final and because of injuries Niko Hamaleinen and Osman Kakay and Conor Masterson will snuffle out totally the threats of Haaland, de Bruyne and Mahrez.

All we need to do is believe !!!!
          That'd mean qualification for Europa League group stages - could end up playing Glasgow Rangers

Comment

Fleetwood away

Comment

That's actually OK. They make Fisherman's Friends there and I do like the Fylde coast - I like cruising the coast road from Fleetwood to Lytham with the roof down. Be bit bracing in January though.....

Comment

Away terrace holds 800.

highbury_stadium_4.jpg

Comment

Love going to those small grounds . Think it's a bit too far in the electric car

Comment

Working...
                  X