Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New manager if Beale goes

Who will be our next manager if Mick goes

My original choice- Chris Hughton - promotions with Brighton and Newcastle and harshly treated by both in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
      My original choice- Chris Hughton - promotions with Brighton and Newcastle and harshly treated by both in my opinion
      Good shout - but could we afford him?

Comment

Unpopular opinion probably but Sean Dyche if he would want it/we could afford him.

Promotions, pragmatic and a winner.

Comment

Personally Dyche but think chances of that low. Massively overachieved with Burnley, had them punching above their weight for years and based on a system that allowed players of comparatively limited ability being slotted in.

Hughton did get harshly treated although since had poor spell with Forest. I think we could probably afford him and experienced in working within budgets at Brighton. I come from near Brighton and very well thought of down here.

Comment

I would ignore the Forest blip- other mangers we know had issues there!! Also, we do not know what the pressures were or what part the players contributed. Remember before he found success at Aberdeen, Sir Alex was fired by the mighty............................................ .................. St. Mirren

Comment

Indeed and when Fergie first came to England I recall went one season where Utd didn't record an away league win until March. These days would have been gone long before then. For some reason they gave him time to settle and stuck to whatever plan they had.

Comment

Richardson who was sacked by Wigan would probably fit our playing style and budget?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Wait to see who wins World Cup
                  Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

I’d have the guy who manages Canada they were superb last night and similar to us played great football but no f ker up front

made Belgium look like burton Albion

Comment

Mark Warburton

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
                        Mark Warburton
                        He would not come back even if asked.

Once bitten twice shy...

Comment

Maybe Ian Evatt from Bolton

Comment

Richardson, Critchley, both available or in work maybe Manning or Evatt, can't see schumaker leaving Argyle for QPR though.
                            Mainly though board are looking for a yes man miracle worker who can turn Dykes into a lge 1 striker

Comment

Chris wilder !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X