Sam Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Field

Sorry to depress everyone after an awful week but Field will miss the Burnley game when we resume as he has 5 bookings!

I assume that wont disappear if he missed the friendly against Livingston during the WC? Has to be league matches right?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      I assume that wont disappear if he missed the friendly against Livingston during the WC? Has to be league matches right?
      Correct - only league matches count so by my calculations he’s out (5 yellows)! Stef and Tim in the middle v Burnley and fingers crossed everybody else is fit!

Amos and Dozzell just not good enough

Comment

Just had a look at the essential guide for players. To get a one match ban you must have received 5 yellows before the 19th game.

Field's yellow on Sat was in the 21st game so the next suspension point will be a two match ban if gets to 10 yellows by the 37th league game.

https://www.thefa.com/football-rules...yer-essentials
        Last edited by SheepRanger; 13-11-2022, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Just had a look at the essential guide for players. To get a one match ban you must have received 5 yellows before the 19th game.

Field's yellow on Sat was in the 21st game so the next suspension point will be a two match ban if gets to 10 yellows by the 37th league game.

https://www.thefa.com/football-rules...yer-essentials
          Good work Sheep, apologies re getting it wrong all!

Comment

Kin ell!! Got to admire the dedication and knowledge, and the fortitude to bother looking at that in the first place, Sheep are you single by any chance!! Lol just pulling your leg mate!!

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
              Kin ell!! Got to admire the dedication and knowledge, and the fortitude to bother looking at that in the first place, Sheep are you single by any chance!! Lol just pulling your leg mate!!
              I am very much single so nobody giving me hasstle to get things done! I also work in financial regulation so researching and understanding rules or legal text isnt a drama for me.

Comment

Working...
              X