Beale lost the dressing room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beale lost the dressing room?

Perhaps jnside football it was know he had agreed to leave for Wolves until Les snd Amit stepped in?

Even though he agreed to stay perhaps the player went **** you!!

Dunno?

Not sure about that sheep. Not having stef around has taken a lot out of the team. Willock isn't fit. Laird lokks like hes carrying an injury too. Chair is running on empty. Dykes doing the work of 3 men. Throw in sub standard performances from Amos, dozzell and dickie and you will end up in trouble.

If we get our first choice 11 out there and they are fit then we are a very good side. After that we have no impact. Our full back back ups are poor. Having to play jcs at lb when we have an actual lb on the bench tells you how bad that lad must be.

Get some decent lads in the door in jan and tell the fringe lads to eff off. Sign a striker and give dykes a hand ffs. That lad is running his nuts off every game. Tell roberts to stay in leeds. He's not what we need. Get a lad from abroad in or a prem squad player and make sure he's an out and out striker. It's not rocket science!!!!

Keep the faith lads!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
      Not sure about that sheep. Not having stef around has taken a lot out of the team. Willock isn't fit. Laird lokks like hes carrying an injury too. Chair is running on empty. Dykes doing the work of 3 men. Throw in sub standard performances from Amos, dozzell and dickie and you will end up in trouble.

If we get our first choice 11 out there and they are fit then we are a very good side. After that we have no impact. Our full back back ups are poor. Having to play jcs at lb when we have an actual lb on the bench tells you how bad that lad must be.

Get some decent lads in the door in jan and tell the fringe lads to eff off. Sign a striker and give dykes a hand ffs. That lad is running his nuts off every game. Tell roberts to stay in leeds. He's not what we need. Get a lad from abroad in or a prem squad player and make sure he's an out and out striker. It's not rocket science!!!!

Keep the faith lads!!
      I hope youre right Don.

Is our budget so bad that even loan players are injury prone? We knew the gap up top but even our new defensive players dont seem to have improved performances.

Look, we're better off than most teams in the championship but im getting the feeling we cant plug these gaps on a shoe string. It may be time to sell two of Dieng, Willock or Chair to fund a balanced squad that arent made of glass.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I hope youre right Don.

Is our budget so bad that even loan players are injury prone? We knew the gap up top but even our new defensive players dont seem to have improved performances.

Look, we're better off than most teams in the championship but im getting the feeling we cant plug these gaps on a shoe string. It may be time to sell two of Dieng, Willock or Chair to fund a balanced squad that arent made of glass.
        There was a reason those loan players were made available and most with a loan to buy option. Their parent clubs have realised that they are injury prone and not likely to figure in the prem partly for this reason so we ended up getting them. I'm not a fan of jcs to be honest. Another injury prone one and I'd love to know how many other clubs were after him aswell as us! Bet there wasn't many. Its a gamble that so far hasnt proved to be the best one on our part. He's Another de wijs. Difference is that jordy was a better defender than jcs.

Comment

Ridiculous topic, maybe you’ve lost your head with that statement

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
            There wasnt a statement but open questions in three seperate sentances.

The clue is.......these......????

Comment

Perhaps jnside football it was know he had agreed to leave for Wolves until Les snd Amit stepped in?

Even though he agreed to stay perhaps the player went **** you!!

Dunno?
              You could be on to something. As he never said once he was not going etc right up to the Cardiff game he was 1/20 on to be the new wolves manager. Bookies knew he was going to go there . Even in his post match comments after the Cardiff game he basically said we have to see what’s going on …. Again didn’t give no clarification he was staying (Some one who wasn’t or didn’t want to go would come straight out and say look it’s all rubbish I’m not going anywhere ) his on social media so could of easy put some thing up .. but he didn’t !
              From after the Cardiff game till lunchtime the next day a conversation has happened with the owners .. either your not going your under contract … or you will have money to spend in January and get us promoted will give you x amount of money as a bonus etc .
              just strange we have played the last 3 games from us playing like Brazil vs Cardiff . Something has clearly happened I don’t believe all the we are tired we are only 18 odd games in out of the cup etc .

Comment

Think we may have been Cursed by a Mighty Wizard.

Comment

I don`t think he has, but I wish he would stop flirting with other clubs.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

You could be on to something. As he never said once he was not going etc right up to the Cardiff game he was 1/20 on to be the new wolves manager. Bookies knew he was going to go there . Even in his post match comments after the Cardiff game he basically said we have to see what’s going on …. Again didn’t give no clarification he was staying (Some one who wasn’t or didn’t want to go would come straight out and say look it’s all rubbish I’m not going anywhere ) his on social media so could of easy put some thing up .. but he didn’t !
                    From after the Cardiff game till lunchtime the next day a conversation has happened with the owners .. either your not going your under contract … or you will have money to spend in January and get us promoted will give you x amount of money as a bonus etc .
                    just strange we have played the last 3 games from us playing like Brazil vs Cardiff . Something has clearly happened I don’t believe all the we are tired we are only 18 odd games in out of the cup etc .
                    There maybe something in this for a few players, and having a thin squad its making a huge difference.

Perhaps the squad knows more reinforcements are being brought in during Jan and fringe players know theyre going to be moved on and either dont care or arent trying to avoid injury.

Or perhaps it's just a thin squad and our injury prone bargain signings are the cause.

I was at that Cardiff game and watched with amazement and thought we'd cracked it. Something is going on!!

But, i think Ronnie might have it.....we're cursed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                      Jeff have a day off . Your boring

Comment

The collapse in form is very surprising, so I understand people look for explanations, and might come up with both likely and unlikely ones. However, that Beale has lost the dressing room is unthinkable. He is a top-notch coach, and the players know Premier League clubs are after him. I am convinced they trust him. All our players want to play in the Premier League, and I am convinced they understand Beale wants to manage at that level too. They certainly have not lost trust in him due to the way the Wolves story was handled.

I was as frustrated as anyone when I thought he was leaving a month ago, and incredible happy when he came forward to tell he is staying. I do not think we shall criticize him for not having put speculations to bed when the links to the Wolves job started to surface. Any smart guy will understand the interest of Wolves was important for his valuation. I am convinced that after the official approach came in from Wolves, Amit & Hoos sat down with Beale and discussed what it would take to convince him to stay. He had an exit clause in his contract and QPR could not force him to stay. I am quite sure Beale received a substantial salary increase and a massive promotion bonus, to convince him to stay, and maybe an improved January budget (however, I am not convinced about the latter, as we are close to the FFP limits). I bet the exit clause was amended at the same time, preventing new talks about leaving for another club every other week. I bet he committed to stay at least until the end of the season as part of the improved package and agreed to change the exit clause accordingly.

I think the lack of form is due to more simple issues. It is about injuries, inexperience and sometimes small margins that have not gone our way. B'ham, WBA and Coventry had hit top form before they played us, so there is an element of bad luck with timing.

I expect us to be back on the saddle when play resumes after the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                          The collapse in form is very surprising, so I understand people look for explanations, and might come up with both likely and unlikely ones. However, that Beale has lost the dressing room is unthinkable. He is a top-notch coach, and the players know Premier League clubs are after him. I am convinced they trust him. All our players want to play in the Premier League, and I am convinced they understand Beale wants to manage at that level too. They certainly have not lost trust in him due to the way the Wolves story was handled.

I was as frustrated as anyone when I thought he was leaving a month ago, and incredible happy when he came forward to tell he is staying. I do not think we shall criticize him for not having put speculations to bed when the links to the Wolves job started to surface. Any smart guy will understand the interest of Wolves was important for his valuation. I am convinced that after the official approach came in from Wolves, Amit & Hoos sat down with Beale and discussed what it would take to convince him to stay. He had an exit clause in his contract and QPR could not force him to stay. I am quite sure Beale received a substantial salary increase and a massive promotion bonus, to convince him to stay, and maybe an improved January budget (however, I am not convinced about the latter, as we are close to the FFP limits). I bet the exit clause was amended at the same time, preventing new talks about leaving for another club every other week. I bet he committed to stay at least until the end of the season as part of the improved package and agreed to change the exit clause accordingly.

I think the lack of form is due to more simple issues. It is about injuries, inexperience and sometimes small margins that have not gone our way. B'ham, WBA and Coventry had hit top form before they played us, so there is an element of bad luck with timing.

I expect us to be back on the saddle when play resumes after the World Cup.
                          Out of curiosity how do you know that he had a exit clause in his contract

Comment

There maybe something in this for a few players, and having a thin squad its making a huge difference.

Perhaps the squad knows more reinforcements are being brought in during Jan and fringe players know theyre going to be moved on and either dont care or arent trying to avoid injury.

Or perhaps it's just a thin squad and our injury prone bargain signings are the cause.

I was at that Cardiff game and watched with amazement and thought we'd cracked it. Something is going on!!

But, i think Ronnie might have it.....we're cursed!!
                            If they know they're moving om, wouldn't they be making some effort to attract a better suitor?

Comment

The exit clause was referred to in media. Just over £1m.

Comment

Working...
                              X