Beale lost the dressing room?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

If they know they're moving om, wouldn't they be making some effort to attract a better suitor?
    If it was me i would have thought clubs would already know my capabilities from data and scouting reporting. I would be trying to avoid serious injury leading up a transfer window if I was going out the door.

But you might be right?

Comment

Think this season there are no stand out teams , teams will have purple patches.
      We are weak in midfield . Amos , dozzell and SJ all lack stamina , look at them all huffing and puffing after any exertion . Dozzell is only young and he's blowing out of his Ar$e on 60 mins every game .
      Dykes lack of service is dire . Laird isn't as good as we thought he was . Willock doesn't look fit and chairs decision making is awful.. We need a few in and to shake it up . Anyone of 15 teams could nick 6th place .

Comment

A poor run of results although it is one of those leagues where anyone can beat anyone. WBA have won three on the spin now following change in manager and do have a strong squad. Coventry started the season poorly but are on a fantastic run of form. Brum first half was poor and no excusing Huddersfield, Norwich away a good point.

Our squad is a little on the thin side so will see how we play once WC break is over. Might be wrong but personally do not believe Beale has lost the dressing room although will be a test for him to get us going again.

Comment

I don't believe Beale has lost the dressing room.
          I think , even though his legs have gone , we are missing Stefan J , he controls our play and dictates the play from deep allowing Chair and Willock to play further forward .
          Also not having a stable centre back pairing all season is costing us , i think Balogun and Dunne is our best pairing and both players have been out for a lot of games , not sure about JCS yet and Dickie is just not very good . Our first eleven are ok , bar not a very good striker but as soon as we get injuries we struggle.
          Amos, Dozzel , Adomah, Thomas , Bonne , Dickie Kakay and Hamailainen are just not very good , some try hard and some have the odd good game but overall we need to offload as many of them as we can and get some better players in.
          As for Roberts and Richards , i think both are carrying injuries and that is why we are'nt seeing the best of them.

Comment

There is to mutch uncertenty over Beale, he shoud officielle declare he is here fo

Comment

Beale had to keep quiet during Wolves speculation for two reasons. 1. Out of respect for current employers, so couldn't say he wanted to go. 2. If he'd turned down Wolves before official approach, they'd say we weren't offering job. He'd look stupid.

Whilst frustrating for us, understand why he had to keep quiet whatever his thoughts.

Comment

Working...
              X