so who was right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so who was right

About the time of wigan game, those who were confidently predicting that we were going to be winning games easily or those of us who advised not getting carried away and deemed defeatists and moaners wh0 complained even when we win.? we were never as good as the Dr /Panglosses assumed.

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
    About the time of wigan game, those who were confidently predicting that we were going to be winning games easily or those of us who advised not getting carried away and deemed defeatists and moaners wh0 complained even when we win.? we were never as good as the Dr /Panglosses assumed.
    I don't think it matters who was right, we've had a bad night at the office and none of us should be claiming any form of win out of it. I'm not having a pop, I'm just so anoyed with that shambolic attack tonight.

Comment

It was hard to envisage a run of three defeats and a draw at that time. But we do seem to mess things up against teams at the bottom.

If s sizeable bid come in for Chair perhaps the money could be wisely spent on other parts of the squad?

Comment

I get no pleasure either. I just do not know what is so difficult about keeping our feet on the ground. Let us just repeat this IS a tough competitive league. There is no standout team certainly not ourselves . I can imagine the Villa fans shortly saying how they dodged a bullet

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
          I don't Follow Rangers to be Right, for me it's pure Passion and Escapism, So we Lost, so What, take the High ground show us all How intellectual you are and enjoy your moment with the Tissues, we can't all be Clever Klos
          I shall always think we can Win and will never weep if we dont.

Comment

Ronnie - thank you for your response

I have supported tis club for 66 years so I 'll let you decide where my heart is. It does not make me a better supporter than you or anyone else

We are all part of the Hoops family

Best regards

Comment

I'll tell you one thing lad's I'm 57 years young and I've been going down the ranger's as long as I can remember with me grandad and dad and sons unfortunately me grandad and dad are no longer with me now. but no matter what I'll always love my club and i know it will carry on down the line because its in you're blood simple as that. Peace and love. You r's.

Comment

Nice post Herts and testimony that we can have a robust exchange grudge free without prejudice to our blue and white hooped legacy blood group of which we are so proud- very best wished to your family.

Comment

I hate falling out with fellow Rs fans - we all want the same thing at the end of the day

Whilst I’m sure it is equally frustrating who ever you support (apart from the elite clubs and even then, their fans have a good old rant too) it always seems to be us!!

Last minute decision for me to go last night (I live in the new forest), ticket cost £35, train was £40, beers/food £35, taxi back home from Southampton £25 - total £135

Got to bed last night at 1am, massive hangover this morning with loads to do.

My wife looked at me 1st thing and said, you look terrible, why do you bother, what a waste of money in the middle of a cost of living crisis!

You have to laugh otherwise you would cry

Why does it matter so much and ruin so much.

Comment

Frustrating couple of weeks. For me looks like the team need a break but that is no different to a lot of clubs in this division.

Make no mistake, if we are in or near top six at the end of the season we will have overachieved. We spent no money in the summer and do not have the strength in depth to challenge near the top. We recruited as well as we reasonably could in the summer. It could easily have gone a lot worse for us so far.

Just my take but difference between last year, where we started well, and this year is last year we rarely looked convincing even during our good runs last year and my hope had been we would up our game for the second half of the season. That worked out well! This season we have in my view played better football overall and better vibe about the place. Not saying that will be enough on it's own but I would hope that rather than collapse completely we will stabilise.

Comment

frustrating because those two home defeats were against average sides. Look out for their results this week-end. I predict two defeats
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                        I hate falling out with fellow Rs fans - we all want the same thing at the end of the day

Whilst I’m sure it is equally frustrating who ever you support (apart from the elite clubs and even then, their fans have a good old rant too) it always seems to be us!!

Last minute decision for me to go last night (I live in the new forest), ticket cost £35, train was £40, beers/food £35, taxi back home from Southampton £25 - total £135

Got to bed last night at 1am, massive hangover this morning with loads to do.

My wife looked at me 1st thing and said, you look terrible, why do you bother, what a waste of money in the middle of a cost of living crisis!

You have to laugh otherwise you would cry

Why does it matter so much and ruin so much.
                        Have to agree. When I go I leave the wife and kids at home, spend time and money on qpr, get beat, come home in a bad mood and then she says why do you bother? I suspect this will continue until I decide to give up!! My dad gave up on them years ago. He decided after 40 years of following them that he was better off spending his time and money on something else. He just said, it's always the same, the minute they get a chance to do well or it looks like there is a bit of success on its way, they manage to find a way of #### ing it up!! Nothing has changed!! Lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Have to agree. When I go I leave the wife and kids at home, spend time and money on qpr, get beat, come home in a bad mood and then she says why do you bother? I suspect this will continue until I decide to give up!! My dad gave up on them years ago. He decided after 40 years of following them that he was better off spending his time and money on something else. He just said, it's always the same, the minute they get a chance to do well or it looks like there is a bit of success on its way, they manage to find a way of #### ing it up!! Nothing has changed!! Lol!!
                          Aha, the time honoured QPR tradition.

Comment

I said to my young lady, that her life is going to be all well and dandy for the next four weeks as QPR will not lose any games in this time

Supported since 1974 as a six year old and it never changes.

We will and always will be a very stressful team to support and we are never closer to a total balls up when we start appearing impressive.

That's an absolute given !!!

I never truly enjoy games and even more so when we expected to win. Simply until its over and we won then i can be happy enjoy the crucial moments without worry !!

It's a daft way to exist but if you have chosen or inherited support for this team, thems the breaks !!!

True fans simply are aware this is the cards we have been dealt. There is no alternative and no chance of escaping this fate !!!

Comment

QPR don't think id have us any other way
                              ​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X