Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Sinclair Armstrong available on saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Sinclair Armstrong available on saturday?

Is Armstrong available against WBA, he was not in the match squad against Norwich.
    Would love to see him bang one i on saturday.

Hes not injured just knackered.

Beale said that due to his age hes struggling to recover from games due to his high energy performances. I suspect he'll be on the bench instead of Bonne.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Hes not injured just knackered.

Beale said that due to his age hes struggling to recover from games due to his high energy performances. I suspect he'll be on the bench instead of Bonne.
      You could put a one legged donkey on the bench and it would be better than Bonne

Comment

Tired at 19 , u couldn't.make it up.

Comment

Think he's mentally tired as much as anything. He's been thrown in at 19 with no football education at all. We have 24 year olds at our club who have done f all and are still here. This lad is desperate to do well. He gives it 100%. We need to be careful not to burn him out. He'll be on bench tomorrow. Last 20 mins. Tell bonne to go and watch Ipswich for the afternoon.

Comment

Bonne looks like a tart and plays like one. Sooner he goes back to his level league 1 the better
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

How come Tim can play every game at 19 but Sinclair can’t?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                My guess is because he's not long been in the professional game we're holding him back so he can have extra coaching time. I think he needs to learn when to put the boosters on so he can last 90 mins and play regularly and have composure in front of goal. Im sure theyre working hsrd on his finishing too.

Hopefully he can see the work we're putting into him and he'll sign a new contract and become a very valuable player for us over the next few aeasons.

Tim seems more the finished article and i reckon he's been in the academy process since he was a young kid. Sinclair is playing catch up on that schooling.
                Last edited by SheepRanger; 05-11-2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  Good post , Sinclair will have been playing football since school so I'm not having he's tired.
                  Getting up 5/6 mornings a week and doing a day's work is mentally tiring not playing 90 mins on a Saturday where you're adulated

Comment

Working...
                  X