Talksh1te - Beale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talksh1te - Beale

Just been listening to this on radio. Discussing beale and the offer from Wolves. Jordan talking sense for once. Saying beale only been a manager for 15 games and wolves taking a huge gamble. No one knew who he was 6 months ago and now he's ready for a prem job. Jim White trying to play it down and saying its not a done deal but Jordan saying its a certainty and how qpr have been shafted by a guy who jumped ship after they gave him his chance as a manager. Hard to argue against any of that!!

Telegraph now reporting that Beale has turned Wolves down

Comment

Originally posted by Monoxide View Post
      Telegraph now reporting that Beale has turned Wolves down
      If / when he turns them down, the reception at Loftus on Saturday will be unmissable.

Comment

Matt Law

@Matt_Law_DT
        ·
        7min
        Michael Beale has turned down Wolves - story with
        @JPercyTelegraph
        and
        @SamWallaceTel
        on
        @TeleFootball

Comment

Yes, just read that on a Wolves fan forum. Hope it's true.

Comment

The Mail on line are reporting it too. Let's hope its true. He's got a good thing going on at QPR.

Comment

If it's true we need to sell out Saturday and get behind beale and the team... If u can get to the game , get to the game .

Comment

Exactly. Unfortunately I won't be there. Went last night and you could see how much the fans want him to stay. This is a great time to be a Qpr fan. Not often have I said that in my lifetime!!

Comment

Well it should be something that can be put to bed one way or another today. If I was Lee/Les I'd have demanded all parties round the phone at 9am to have it sorted by 10am - it's fairly straightforward to resolve from our point of view.

Comment

I think he is a cu nt for even talking to them.
                    but happy he's staying if its true.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sky...olves-approach

Comment

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
                        I think he is a cu nt for even talking to them.
                        but happy he's staying if its true.
                        According to this he didnīt even talk to them

Comment

Sky reporting that MB turns down opportunity to talk to Wolves, that's great news.

Comment

Hopefully we have promised him some investment to improve the squad in January and this has swayed him to stay with us and get us promoted .
                            No doubting if he continues the way he is another bigger club will nick him in the future but i'm happy he has decided to stay with us for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
                              Hopefully we have promised him some investment to improve the squad in January and this has swayed him to stay with us and get us promoted .
                              No doubting if he continues the way he is another bigger club will nick him in the future but i'm happy he has decided to stay with us for now.
                              Yeah I'm really pleased. I'm sure we'll be doing everything we can to gain promotion, not sure how much we can actually spend though.

Comment

Working...
                              X