and
      @SamWallaceTel
      on
      @TeleFootball

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
          He's being linked to Villa now!

Villa are after "bigger"name and i really don´t think that Beale would now jump off ship after all he has said in the last 2 days, but now 2 days later he feels"time is right"

Let´s not worry. He ain´t going anywhere this season. Let´s worry in the summer, if there is a reason to worry. But for now let´s just enjoy our great season

Comment

He is favourite with the bookies to go to villa though. Let’s hope they’ve got it wrong again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              He is favourite with the bookies to go to villa though. Let’s hope they’ve got it wrong again!!
              Here we go again............forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Villa are after "bigger"name and i really don´t think that Beale would now jump off ship after all he has said in the last 2 days, but now 2 days later he feels"time is right"

Let´s not worry. He ain´t going anywhere this season. Let´s worry in the summer, if there is a reason to worry. But for now let´s just enjoy our great season
                Spot on that man !

Comment

AmitBhatia99.eth

@Amit_Bhatia99
                  ·
                  Follow

I’ve met some amazing people and shared in some incredible memories over my past 15 years in football. But the decision the gaffer made today, to trust us as he stood at a crossroad, is as important as any. Thanks Mick, here’s to building a successful future for our club together

Comment

Villa players virtually downed tools against FFC. No way would I want to go and manage the bunch of treacherous prima donnas....... Mick has a great bunch of lads here and a hierarchy above him that will bend over backwards to support and facilitate his project. We'll clearly have to watch MB move on to a bigger stage in the next couple of years but for this season and, hopefully next season too, I think we're a perfect fit for each other.

Comment

• Now being linked with Rangers. Suspect this will be a non-starter too. Think it has been so many years since anyone has wanted to nick one of our managers we just aren't used to the speculation. I have probably forgotten someone but think it could go all the way back to Gerry Francis in the 90s since we had a manager poached. Nearest we have come is Eustace being linked to a few jobs while assistant. Kind of says a lot about our manager recruitment but also that we may have finally found a genuinely talented young manager for the first time in a long time. Also seems a decent and grounded guy. Long may it continue.

Comment

• Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                        Now being linked with Rangers. Suspect this will be a non-starter too. Think it has been so many years since anyone has wanted to nick one of our managers we just aren't used to the speculation. I have probably forgotten someone but think it could go all the way back to Gerry Francis in the 90s since we had a manager poached. Nearest we have come is Eustace being linked to a few jobs while assistant. Kind of says a lot about our manager recruitment but also that we may have finally found a genuinely talented young manager for the first time in a long time. Also seems a decent and grounded guy. Long may it continue.
                        Terry Venables Barca

Comment

• He'll go nowhere, he's an intelligent bloke and he see's the big picture in terms of building his career. Cashing out by jumping at the first premier league job that comes up is not the way forward for him. I think he'll go a long way, he talks sense and he's real. Hopefully he'll be with us for a good while yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X