Injury updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury updates

Anything new re Sinclair Armstrong or Taylor Richards?

IF this club ever gets fully healthy, watch out!

Was thinking the same. As far as I’m aware, Richards back in training and Armstrong back next week. Would be good to have them both available for Luton.

I reckon Laird and Willock will be out next week so we could do with these two back and Balogan also available.

Comment

Hopefully Laird is ok and back against Luton. It looks as it was just precautionary and not serious ("feeling a bit tight"). Maybe Balogun is back too.

I have a feel Luton is coming too early for Richards and Armstrong, and obviously for Willock.

The fact we have a stronger squad that previously fills me with confidence, knowing we can deal with a few injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
        Hopefully Laird is ok and back against Luton. It looks as it was just precautionary and not serious ("feeling a bit tight"). Maybe Balogun is back too.

I have a feel Luton is coming too early for Richards and Armstrong, and obviously for Willock.

The fact we have a stronger squad that previously fills me with confidence, knowing we can deal with a few injuries.
        Yeah, it's really nice to have someone else to play. Is Armstrong definitely capable of playing right now?
        Hi all.

Comment

Working...
        X