Big week------

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big week------

Massive week this week, playing 2 teams above us,in form, I am optimistic and seeing 4 points here, Draw away at the Blades and a narrow win against the Fakes at home on Friday, I don't think that's an over optimistic view. Thoughts!!!

4 points would be great result, see no reason we can't do it. On good run, players in form, returning to training.

10 games to World cup, if we could get 18-20 points, superb.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
      Massive week this week, playing 2 teams above us,in form, I am optimistic and seeing 4 points here, Draw away at the Blades and a narrow win against the Fakes at home on Friday, I don't think that's an over optimistic view. Thoughts!!!
      Your forgetting the reading game is on sky on a Friday night ! No chance we win that game

Comment

Anything at sheff utd would be a touch
        .we got to be looking at smashing the fakes at home , saw on their highlights Saturday they've got Andy Carroll back in their side

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Anything at sheff utd would be a touch
          .we got to be looking at smashing the fakes at home , saw on their highlights Saturday they've got Andy Carroll back in their side
          He's always been a handful , defence needs to be on it for sure, especially in the air!!

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

He's always been a handful , defence needs to be on it for sure, especially in the air!!
            We will fight them on the Beaches, take em to the Trenches, for the Love and the Glory Win Rangers.....

I HOPE and Atheist Optimisation!

Comment

If Carroll played on Saturday surely he's on crutches for next 2 weeks though?

Comment

If we could take 7 points from this week it would be a good week, even 6 wouldn't be a bad result ,, we have to start these games well like and not take too long to settle in like Saturday once we settled down we were dominant

Comment

That is what makes this league so exciting and predicting anything impossible, could quite possibly beat the blades and lose to the fakes ! Saying that , I’m going to say a narrow defeat tonight and a 2-0 win on Friday despite of sky sports

Comment

Working...
                  X