Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
    Anyone else watching England.
    if they think they have got any chance of winning a world cup they are seriously deluded.
    Fuc king dreadful.
    It’s diabolical Sterling could of come of after 30 seconds and been as effective and Southgate is only reactive and we slagged warbs off for no tactical knowledge the fa got a bloke with less

Comment

Had it in in the background , so only watched most of 2nd half . England passing round at the back but no penetration , forever playing safe and keeping.the ball , really boring ... Take some risks and get some crosses in for kane ....Declan rice saying " we controlled the game" sorry mate 10 passes between the back four is not controling the game

Comment

I’ve gone past being particularly interested in the national side however Id be more interested if the football was decent to watch, although Southgate got us to a final and semi as soon as played a half decent side we lost

I’m not convinced we will beat Iran it’s that bad a set up. Maquire to his credit was ok considering his confidence must be zero james Walker awful. Midfield Bellingham was probably our best player foden and Sterling offered sod all there’s no pace as Sterling can’t be bothered to run at anyone

Southgate id rather quit and the fa won’t sack him will be quick World Cup at this rate

Comment

I for one won’t be watching any of the World Cup , it’s ridiculous to have a competition there , played in winter with their human rights record , no thanks you can stick it , money money money , load of ########

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
            I for one won’t be watching any of the World Cup , it’s ridiculous to have a competition there , played in winter with their human rights record , no thanks you can stick it , money money money , load of ########
            I don’t think fifa are bothered by human rights considering Russia and Qatar have now hosted the w/c I think they believe amnesty international are a worldwide courier firm l.

Comment

Club then Country always.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I don’t think fifa are bothered by human rights considering Russia and Qatar have now hosted the w/c I think they believe amnesty international are a worldwide courier firm l.
                If Govts dont have sanctions in place why should sport make the political stand? Keep politics out of sport.

Comment

I'm done with Gareth Southgate. I know the fa wouldn't dream of ditching him but this team needs a new charismatic manager in pronto. We have the players to be far more adventurous in their style and that comes from the manager.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                  X