Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    I'm done with Gareth Southgate. I know the fa wouldn't dream of ditching him but this team needs a new charismatic manager in pronto. We have the players to be far more adventurous in their style and that comes from the manager.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I don’t think fifa are bothered by human rights considering Russia and Qatar have now hosted the w/c I think they believe amnesty international are a worldwide courier firm l.
    If Govts dont have sanctions in place why should sport make the political stand? Keep politics out of sport.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Club then Country always.

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
    I for one won’t be watching any of the World Cup , it’s ridiculous to have a competition there , played in winter with their human rights record , no thanks you can stick it , money money money , load of ########
    I don’t think fifa are bothered by human rights considering Russia and Qatar have now hosted the w/c I think they believe amnesty international are a worldwide courier firm l.

Leave a comment:

• stainrod67
    replied
    I for one won’t be watching any of the World Cup , it’s ridiculous to have a competition there , played in winter with their human rights record , no thanks you can stick it , money money money , load of ########

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    I’ve gone past being particularly interested in the national side however Id be more interested if the football was decent to watch, although Southgate got us to a final and semi as soon as played a half decent side we lost

I’m not convinced we will beat Iran it’s that bad a set up. Maquire to his credit was ok considering his confidence must be zero james Walker awful. Midfield Bellingham was probably our best player foden and Sterling offered sod all there’s no pace as Sterling can’t be bothered to run at anyone

Southgate id rather quit and the fa won’t sack him will be quick World Cup at this rate

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Had it in in the background , so only watched most of 2nd half . England passing round at the back but no penetration , forever playing safe and keeping.the ball , really boring ... Take some risks and get some crosses in for kane ....Declan rice saying " we controlled the game" sorry mate 10 passes between the back four is not controling the game

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
    Anyone else watching England.
    if they think they have got any chance of winning a world cup they are seriously deluded.
    Fuc king dreadful.
    It’s diabolical Sterling could of come of after 30 seconds and been as effective and Southgate is only reactive and we slagged warbs off for no tactical knowledge the fa got a bloke with less

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
    if they think they have got any chance of winning a world cup they are seriously deluded.
    Fuc king dreadful.
    Players arent interested in these meaningless games and only aim is to get through them uninjured.

I never watch them even on free TV

Leave a comment:

• eam1882
    replied
    Fuc king dreadful.

Leave a comment:

• KevC59
    replied
    International games were always played midweek, sandwiched between two Saturdays games, like has been said, these fellas are supposed to be athletes, the best of everything, diet, training physios, most of the old boys got by with a good dollop of lineament, half a dozen pints, and twenty cigs!! Still managed to play for 7 or 8 months of the year, for peanuts compared to what they get nowadays

Leave a comment:

• wormholt
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    There's too much football. League should be 18 teams and League Cup duffed too.

The programme of domestic football should easily fit into a period from Late August to Late April with barely any need for a midweek programme of games. Obviously TV will create some floodlit games for those who feel we have to have some.

I reckon in the above model it'd be possible to have smaller international breaks - have a break from Wednesday to Tuesday kind of thing.

Didn't Liverpool play 63 games last season? Absolutely ridiculous and unsustainable - no wonder their squad look like zombies this season and are off the pace.
    abs me old mate, two games a week, super fit athletes, 5 substitutes and a £1,000,000 in your back pocket every month. i'd play in bare feet on broken glass for that.
    did'nt our great team in 75/76 play 50 odd games that season with about 14 players, one sub.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Originally posted by Abseits View Post
    There's too much football. League should be 18 teams and League Cup duffed too.

The programme of domestic football should easily fit into a period from Late August to Late April with barely any need for a midweek programme of games. Obviously TV will create some floodlit games for those who feel we have to have some.

I reckon in the above model it'd be possible to have smaller international breaks - have a break from Wednesday to Tuesday kind of thing.

Didn't Liverpool play 63 games last season? Absolutely ridiculous and unsustainable - no wonder their squad look like zombies this season and are off the pace.
    My brother played Wednesday , Saturday and Sunday and worked 5 and a half days a week. Come on 2 games a week then putting yr feet up is pips .

Leave a comment:

• Nikoc
    replied
    Too many International breaks

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Have next to no interest in international games, just gets in the way of domestic football. Too much about the money these days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X