Bristol C - trains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristol C - trains

I’ve managed to get a ticket. Travelling from Southampton, does anyone know the latest re train strikes planned?

There are trains strikes planned for that day 1st October on some operators, you'll need to check,

Comment

Always found it hard work parking around Ashton gate , last time it took me over a hour to get out of car park across the road from away end
      Cant make my mind up to go or not

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        Always found it hard work parking around Ashton gate , last time it took me over a hour to get out of car park across the road from away end
        Cant make my mind up to go or not
        I drove to Ashton Gate from Devon one year and got stuck behind an accident on the M5 so I got to Bristol late at about 3:00 which was kick off time, I tried to park for 45 minutes before giving up and driving home, I was home in time for final scores, ridiculous place for parking.

Comment

Will we shift the full allocation of 2500 tickets? I find it odd or inconsistent that we seem to get excited about travelling 100 miles to Coventry and take 4000+ there but can't seem to whip up similar levels of enthusiasm for the 116 mile trip to Ashton Gate? You'd think that a 3pm Saturday KO after a 2-week hiatus would mean more of a clamour to go and an easy sell out of 2.5K tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Will we shift the full allocation of 2500 tickets? I find it odd or inconsistent that we seem to get excited about travelling 100 miles to Coventry and take 4000+ there but can't seem to whip up similar levels of enthusiasm for the 116 mile trip to Ashton Gate? You'd think that a 3pm Saturday KO after a 2-week hiatus would mean more of a clamour to go and an easy sell out of 2.5K tickets.
            We were going but too old to do coaches etc these days, trawling through an overflowing toilet on the return journey not my idea of fun.
            Think we would of easily sold out if the trains were still running as normal.

Comment

We are taking "almost 2400" fans to Ashton Gate according to offish.

Comment

Club should have put in free coaches due to train strike. If we've sold 2300+ doubt if more than 1500 will get there.

Comment

Agree the club should have run free or subsidised coaches

Comment

This the match thread ?

Comment

Working...
                    X