Tyler Roberts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Roberts

Was hobbling for at least 10 mins before eventually being subbed off. Hope he’s not injured seriously again!

Whilst yesterday wasn’t he’s finest performance, he does offer pace, power and directness which can cause chaos for defences.

He's still growing and I beleive he will learn so much more this year. He's going to go back a much better player.

Hope he's alright.

Comment

Was a bit of a odd fit yday. Can't go long with him in team as he won't win many headers . Flint won everything in the air . Dykes offered a bit more as a focal point so chair and willock can push further forward in anticipation that dykes may flick it on .
      Anyway the balance looked better with dykes on , pity he has lost his shooting boots

Comment

Lyndon is going through it, for a while now , truth be told, a couple of goals will do him the world of good, but it's getting the those goals that is the problem, he does have effort and endeavour but just needs a spark of luck, something off his knee or backside!!

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
          Lyndon is going through it, for a while now , truth be told, a couple of goals will do him the world of good, but it's getting the those goals that is the problem, he does have effort and endeavour but just needs a spark of luck, something off his knee or backside!!
          Spot on. I think he is smashing em in left right and centre on the training pitch. He must be getting so much stick from the boys.
          When he scores he is gonna be buried with all his team mates including Seny on top of him !!

Comment

Too right, anywhere else might spoil a Tatt !

Comment

We're 10 games in already. Can anyone honestly say TR has remotely "bedded in"?

After international break there's an insane run of 11 games in 6 weeks before break for WC - I just can't see TR coping with that programme. I expect him to miss most of the games with irritating tweaks and strains.

I think it would make sense to use TR sparingly until January (which is essentially the next 11 games) with a view to him being fully fit and raring to go from then.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                We're 10 games in already. Can anyone honestly say TR has remotely "bedded in"?

After international break there's an insane run of 11 games in 6 weeks before break for WC - I just can't see TR coping with that programme. I expect him to miss most of the games with irritating tweaks and strains.

I think it would make sense to use TR sparingly until January (which is essentially the next 11 games) with a view to him being fully fit and raring to go from then.
                Sounds like a plan.

Comment

O I'd like to see him on the bench . Coming on for a tiring chair or willock. Think he got a bit lost on Saturday

Comment

Fact is, as it stands, we have a plus 3 goal difference, so the goals are coming from somewhere, if the two main strikers improve and chip in then the future is bright, ok, plus 3 is not stellar, but it is a plus, tie that in with the clean sheets we have been getting lately, not too sad in my humble opinion

Comment

Fact is, as it stands, we have a plus 3 goal difference, so the goals are coming from somewhere, if the two main strikers improve and chip in then the future is bright, ok, plus 3 is not stellar, but it is a plus, tie that in with the clean sheets we have been getting lately, not too sad in my humble opinion
                      It is'nt about the plus or minus goal difference , it's how many games we struggle to put the ball in the net, which is why we desperately need a striker that will make that difference.
                      Stoke , Blackpool and Rotheram at home , Swansea and Blackburn away , a clinical striker would have made a big difference. Dykes is'nt good enough at this level and Roberts is more of a number 10 or winger type player and not a natural goalscorer. I personally would give Bonne or Armstrong a go for a few games to see if they can do any better , i very much doubt it with Bonne but Armstrong you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

It is'nt about the plus or minus goal difference , it's how many games we struggle to put the ball in the net, which is why we desperately need a striker that will make that difference.
                        Stoke , Blackpool and Rotheram at home , Swansea and Blackburn away , a clinical striker would have made a big difference. Dykes is'nt good enough at this level and Roberts is more of a number 10 or winger type player and not a natural goalscorer. I personally would give Bonne or Armstrong a go for a few games to see if they can do any better , i very much doubt it with Bonne but Armstrong you never know.
                        I've always said throw Armstrong in for a few games, plenty of my posts to see that, and yes I take your point, a more clinical striker, and we would be looking even better than we do now, however, let's remember this is a new team, with a new manager, working things out, so, are we really in such bad shape, no, we are doing ok .
                        I have faith in MB , he will work on the team , and especially the youngsters, he will bring Armstrong and others on, for sure. Patience was always going to be the key factor this season, from us the fans especially.
                        We are in a not bad situation currently, we look like a football team again

Comment

Working...
                        X