Trains back on for the 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trains back on for the 17th

Looks like the train strikes are called off, so if the Stoke game is on it will make life a bit easier to get there

Kev. I wonder when we’ll get a definitive games are going ahead this week and next Saturday.

I’m assuming that the issue for us would be policing especially the Millwall game which now coincides with an extremely busy day in London/Westminster.

Hopefully, by tomorrow we’ll all know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
      Kev. I wonder when we’ll get a definitive games are going ahead this week and next Saturday.

I’m assuming that the issue for us would be policing especially the Millwall game which now coincides with an extremely busy day in London/Westminster.

Hopefully, by tomorrow we’ll all know.
      Mate, I've definitely read somewhere that the games will be on next weekend, but since I read that, I've also heard that there are concerns over policing games, with the fact that London will be busy, as you rightly say, just monitoring the situation as best I can, they may just postpone any London games , but it remains, I guess

Comment

EFL games will go ahead but the big problem is Sky do not have enough Outside Broadcast vans to cover Prem matches and be in place on time for the funeral. Remember Sky runs the Premiership.

Comment

Latest train strikes 1st of October and the 5th. Doesn't effect our home fixtures unless you're travelling to Bristol city away
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Decided to take train today. Didn't go central and went via Wimbledon which was better
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I travelled from Stratford to White City , a big chunk of the central line, it was less busy than other match days I've traveled the same route for, which really surprised me, I thought it was going to be rammed

Comment

Where I sit and I've been there not far off 20 years no one is local anymore... Round me I've residents of Brighton , Croydon , Southfields and Kent . I tend to walk to games now takes me around a hour but good exercise

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  Where I sit and I've been there not far off 20 years no one is local anymore... Round me I've residents of Brighton , Croydon , Southfields and Kent . I tend to walk to games now takes me around a hour but good exercise
                  Lots of people have moved out of London over the years, can't say I blame them, don't think I could go back and live up there again, I can get to the ground in just over 2 hrs from Margate if I use the high-speed train

Comment

Working...
                  X