Doldrums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doldrums

Reading the board other here in Koh Samui it really feels like all of the energy and any excitement has gone. We need a good run of results or something the breathe some life back into it

I fell down a waterfall and finished up on crutches in KS ... Every local I met said " AHH motorbike" was easier just to say " yes motorbike" ... Iooking back not a great idea in flip flops

Comment

Don't agree really, we had two great back to back wins, the Swansea game was the 3rd in a week, that would have any team struggling, had a week to recover now expecting a good performance on Saturday

Comment

After a couple of great wins thst loss a swansea was typical of the rangers! With our run we should have won that! Back to ground with a thump. Concerns over CF hole not being sorted in the window was a shock to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryNH View Post
          Reading the board other here in Koh Samui it really feels like all of the energy and any excitement has gone. We need a good run of results or something the breathe some life back into it
          Yeah agree, totally left me thinking same old same old, after swansea loss no promotion this season, think the window closing without a good striker brought in is also a belief drainer

Comment

Jeez guys, we're 9th, 6 points off the top. We have a new manager and many new faces. We've lost a few games by a single goal and impressed against some very good teams. Despite the grumbles about lack of a striker, we've scored more goals than most teams in the division.

My glass is still more than half full.
            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Comment

Our lack of consistency is a huge problem. I'd say it's more dispiriting than say, losing 6 on the spin. At least on a losing streak you become accustomed to it, resigned to your fate and not particularly shocked at losing again.

The difference between the game at Watford and the game at Swansea was truly jawdropping and it's not surprising it sucked the life and belief out of everyone.

I think things are exacerbated by fact our cruddy non-performances are coming in games that are "easier on paper". I mean that was Swan's first home win in 7 attempts.

Frankly, mentally weak teams are never gonna get anywhere and I find myself wondering about the mentality of some of our players when we can't take care of business against mediocre ordinary opponents.

Comment

Er I’ve been to samui twice and your in the doldrums

what’s the Samaritans number anyone I can’t cope anymore

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                    Er I’ve been to samui twice and your in the doldrums

what’s the Samaritans number anyone I can’t cope anymore
                    Working here not holiday and we are still recovering from the virus crap with maybe still early 50% of businessesyet to reopen so reading this forum used to relieve the boredom

Comment

Originally posted by TerryNH View Post

Working here not holiday and we are still recovering from the virus crap with maybe still early 50% of businessesyet to reopen so reading this forum used to relieve the boredom
                      Used to go fishing at top cats and stay at centara at bottom of island love the place

Comment

Maybe a little dose of realism will cure you.

Comment

Working...
                        X