No announcement yet.

Bonne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite his comments he wanted away to L1 because our managers dont believe hes up to championship football. Im my opinion fair plsy to him fir being prepared to drop a league to play rather than sitting on his ####!

Hes with us now till Jsn at least and i would expect him to be given an opportunity to prove people wrong. It could help him get championship wages when his contract expires next summer instead of L1 wages. Surely money alone is a motivation for him to get goals for us.

Comment

Zackly

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
        Bonne is not third choice but fourth choice. Roberts is also ahead of him. I find it reasonable we have only two strikers on the bench when we normally play with only one up top.

If we also put Bonne on the bench, who would you leave out? A defender or a midfielder? That would leave us thread bare in those departements.
        Roberts never seems to be fit though so he's 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          The problem is we're now talking about Bonne because we know if dykes is injured we are finished. The fact we didn't correct this dire situation for a huge need for a striker during the transfer window is nothing short of scandalous. I had a feeling we would be a mid table side. Without Willock relegation threatened
          So which striker would you have suggested?

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

So which striker would you have suggested?
            Nice easy question. I would sign and still have a chance to sign vydra. Yes he's has a few injury's but he's a goalscorer who is proven and on a different level to nobody's like dykes and Bonne. He's also a free agent so we can correct our pathetic excuse of well we tried to sign a villa striker but Gerrard wants to keep him excuse. Also I would of got in Josh Onomah on loan who would also improve us
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Our only option we have right now is to give a chance to Bonne. Start him for three games ... if he does not deliver, than we know for sure that he is on the way out. In January 23 we have to sort this big problem that we left hanging from January 22.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                Our only option we have right now is to give a chance to Bonne. Start him for three games ... if he does not deliver, than we know for sure that he is on the way out. In January 23 we have to sort this big problem that we left hanging from January 22.
                Contract ends summer 2023. He's on way out.

We're going to play with one striker, two supporting "strikers". Willock has 4 goals and Chair 3 goals. Keep going, should get close to 20 goals each this season.

Maybe Mick Beale think player in U21 squad can step up later this season.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Nice easy question. I would sign and still have a chance to sign vydra. Yes he's has a few injury's but he's a goalscorer who is proven and on a different level to nobody's like dykes and Bonne. He's also a free agent so we can correct our pathetic excuse of well we tried to sign a villa striker but Gerrard wants to keep him excuse. Also I would of got in Josh Onomah on loan who would also improve us
                  So an injury prone player to cover in case of injury. He has made 82 appearances in the last 4 seasons and managed to score 8 goals in that time. That's presuming he would drop his wages from £44k a week to something we would pay for a bench warmer. Not so easy after all

Comment

I think we're better with Dykes in the team, he's just low on confidence at the moment. He was brilliant today and when our squad gets in second gear, we'll climb up the table fast.

In regards to Bonne, give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      I think we're better with Dykes in the team, he's just low on confidence at the moment. He was brilliant today and when our squad gets in second gear, we'll climb up the table fast.

In regards to Bonne, give him a chance.
                      Welcome back Mayur, long time no see

Comment

Working...
                      X