X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say it again dykes isn't paid for his work rate , he's paid to score goals

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
      We are 4th top scorers in the Championship so far this season with Dykes only getting one. I seem to recall that our goal scorers were well spread out across the team last season too. I don't think Lyndon will ever become a consistent 20-goal a season man but I think we can afford to cut him some slack for a while longer. Especially so if we can get another option in before 11pm tonight.
      And an average goal difference which may count come season end. We didnt see Celtic or Liverpool put the foot off the gas last weekend.

Baron spells are normal but he needs to get back to one goal every 3.5 games to do his bit. One in three is 15 goals and i dont think thsts him.

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
        If Dykes didn't miss sitters then we be joint top but thanks to him we are not. We are worse off having him in our team than him being in the team. That is the only statement required in whether he is good for our team or not
        Totally disagree

Can you not think that his work rate and hold up play and putting himself about, creates more space and time for our full backs and attacking midfielders to operate in so without this, who says the goals scored by others would be scored at all.

Comment

Working...
        X