X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Leon

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
      Ok I stand to be corrected, if he performs well and plays a lot of games, I will put my hands up straight away and say I was wrong, and if he's as good as Ronaldo ( ridiculous comparison by the way) I will be over the moon
      I'm not comparing him to Ronaldo ya berk, I'm comparing his age same as you are comparing him to stef age wise

Comment

Ok, he's 34 years old however, we played six games already and we've yet to keep a clean sheet. So, a little bit of experience may help.

Comment

Let´s trust Beale on this. He knows the lad from his Rangers days and he was signed because Beale think/know he will makes us better team.

Comment

For me we are a bit short on numbers but possibly more importantly leadership. We shed a lot of players at the end of the season including some older players who I suspect were important figures in the dressing room.

The team for me, for our level, has some decent technical ability but looks directionless and listless too much of the time. As others have alluded to what we badly need are our modern day Hill and Derry. No idea if this could be our Hill but am pleased to see some experience coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I'm not comparing him to Ronaldo ya berk, I'm comparing his age same as you are comparing him to stef age wise
              I know mate, it was a tiny wind up!!

Comment

Damn it

Comment

Oops wrong thread.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Humour come on Kev cut that out!

Comment

Think the Gaffer has got this, Board Quite Tonight.

Comment

Probably harsh to say but Balogun looked off the pace to me in his 10min cameo yesterday.

The U21s have 2 games this week, away to Crewe tomorrow and away to Reading on Friday, guessing at least 1 of these fixtures is pencilled in to aid his match fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                          Probably harsh to say but Balogun looked off the pace to me in his 10min cameo yesterday.

The U21s have 2 games this week, away to Crewe tomorrow and away to Reading on Friday, guessing at least 1 of these fixtures is pencilled in to aid his match fitness.
                          He hasnt played in a while so to expect him to up to speed right now is unrealistic.

This is basically his pre-season, I would expect for the likes of Amos, Taylor Richards and JCS, it will be the same.

Comment

Working...
                          X