Am I a negative person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

I liked Ashley but a few did'nt and used to take the #### out of him , i think that might of been the reason he defected but like you say , a bit strange at his age . Did'nt hear about MW nutting him but it would'nt surprise me because MW did like putting the nut about. Was you on the mini bus that left the bush on the Friday to go to Blackpool in the cup 82? We only made it as far as Banbury and all spent the weekend in the cells , that all started with an MW nut.
    Ashley was well in with Chelsea's firm , last i heard about 10 years ago he went to live in the States.
    Apart from Roy always found the bush lot quite cliquey . All of them were a bit older than us . I liked Ashley too.
    we all got nicked the week before Banbury got in a fight with American soldiers and we got remanded in custody to Lewes prison .
    Funny enough zippy sent me a photo.last week of Himself , Alan , Ashley and Andy Smith next to a sign welcome to Banbury

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Apart from Roy always found the bush lot quite cliquey . All of them were a bit older than us . I liked Ashley too.
      we all got nicked the week before Banbury got in a fight with American soldiers and we got remanded in custody to Lewes prison .
      Funny enough zippy sent me a photo.last week of Himself , Alan , Ashley and Andy Smith next to a sign welcome to Banbury
      Us Harrow lot always got on well with the Bush lot RC,MM,MC,MW,RC(SOOTY)PK and a few others . I was always playing cards with most of them , sometimes we would go up there for a night out and some of them would come out with us in Harrow. Most of the Bush lot were a year or two older than us as well , i am 59 now.
      That night in Banbury was a good crack , when it all went off , i was in amongst all the Oxford lot , chatting some bird up , i did'nt fair too well getting glasses and bottles smashed over my nut . i ended up in the hospital with about 6 of the Banbury lot to get stitched up then straight into a cell all weekend with RC and MM.

Comment

I remember u lot always playing cards I'm surprised there wasn't more arguments

Comment

Working...
        X