No announcement yet.

Additional Striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know the likelihood of Cameron Archer actually coming on loan but all I'll say is he came on for AV last night against Bolton for 10 mins and what a player he looks! Who ever gets him will be very lucky.

Hopefully MB has sweet talked Gerrard enough.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
      Hopefully we will get a loan in. I am wondering if MB is hoping Bonne moves on for some kind of fee and that plus the wage saving will fund a half decent loan from a Prem club. Has made it obvious he is surplus to requirements even allowing for how short of bodies we are.

My gut feeling is we will only be able to move on Bonne for free or for a nominal fee of say £250k. Started great with Ipswich last season but completely dried up after then. Would be a risky signing at even League One level unless very cheap or free.
      I'd agree, once you've signalled a player is surplus to requirements and you want to get shot, you're only going to get low bids (if that).

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I'd agree, once you've signalled a player is surplus to requirements and you want to get shot, you're only going to get low bids (if that).
        100% agree, only players regularly in 1st team get fees.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Marriott and Clarke Harris at Peterborough both with a brace at the weekend , would definitely take Marriott
          Bus I think that's a reasonable call regarding Marriott. However at that kind of price I'd probably sway towards Ramada what do you think?!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Bus I think that's a reasonable call regarding Marriott. However at that kind of price I'd probably sway towards Ramada what do you think?!
            Pestana could shade it.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Marriott has scored lots of goals for Peterborough in League 1. Three years at Derby less successful. 27 years old.

Would we be jumping from frying pan into fire?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

You're having a laugh.
                One attempt one goal

Equal with Dykes

Ahead of Armstrong and Bonne.

Kinda having a laugh but kinda half serious suggestion.

Why not...

Better than Holloway putting Joel Lynch up front perhaps..

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post

One attempt one goal

Equal with Dykes

Ahead of Armstrong and Bonne.

Kinda having a laugh but kinda half serious suggestion.

Why not...

Better than Holloway putting Joel Lynch up front perhaps..
                  The whole idea of the keeper going forward is having an extra man in the box that no one is designated to mark and that is why Dieng scored. If you have subbed a player to bring on another keeper then you don't have an extra man and someone is free to mark him. l

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                    Don't know the likelihood of Cameron Archer actually coming on loan but all I'll say is he came on for AV last night against Bolton for 10 mins and what a player he looks! Who ever gets him will be very lucky.

Hopefully MB has sweet talked Gerrard enough.
                    I watched that Villa game as well and Archer did look very impressive , albeit for a short time on the pitch , i am hoping Beale will swing it for us to get him although i've noticed Burnley are now interested in getting him and they've got a load of money at the moment.
                    Also the midfielder Iroegbunam that i was hoping we could get from Villa came on and looked decent , albeit for a short time . Lets hope Beale can sway it for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

I watched that Villa game as well and Archer did look very impressive , albeit for a short time on the pitch , i am hoping Beale will swing it for us to get him although i've noticed Burnley are now interested in getting him and they've got a load of money at the moment.
                      Also the midfielder Iroegbunam that i was hoping we could get from Villa came on and looked decent , albeit for a short time . Lets hope Beale can sway it for us.
                      Iroeghunam has been given the green light to go out on loan.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

The whole idea of the keeper going forward is having an extra man in the box that no one is designated to mark and that is why Dieng scored. If you have subbed a player to bring on another keeper then you don't have an extra man and someone is free to mark him. l
                        In theory you are correct, however that argument is undermined often by the fact that ten men often perform better than eleven after a sending off.

There is never any bonafide bog standard logic that ever can be 100% certain due to the nature of the fact, this is human beings we are talking about !!!!!

The element of surprise can undo the plans of even the most organised of teams !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

It was a difficult finish that required a modicom of skill to glance it to the far corner of the net.

Wasn't as simple and straightforward as you are making out...

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Iroeghunam has been given the green light to go out on loan.
                            Would definately like to see us get him on loan , would add some pace , mobility and energy to our midfield

Comment

Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post

It was a difficult finish that required a modicom of skill to glance it to the far corner of the net.

Wasn't as simple and straightforward as you are making out...
                              Helped by the fact nobody challenged him.

Comment

Looking to bring in up to five new signings? Better get s wiggle on then!!

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-plans-changes

Comment

Working...
                                X