Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional Striker

Who is available to buy under £1m?

Who is available to loan where there woukdnt be a "must play" clause?

I have no idea myself.....even Wells is now in the first team.

We need a smash and grab partnership, ala Hatton and Latchford of Birmingham City fame, or closer to home Allen and Goddard.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

In the present circumstances I will play without a recognise striker. 4-3-3 it will be with Chair, Willock and Roberts the front three. Field, Stef and Dozzell in midfield. Sinclair will join in later in the game. On his current form Dykes is a waste of space.

Comment

For the future, I hope we will sign players whose contracts says you are obliged to give your all for the shirt, fans and etc.....

On a slightly more serious note: Antony Elanga from Man. Utd on loan with a view to buy. United will probably bring in a whole host of strikers this seeason.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
          In the present circumstances I will play without a recognise striker. 4-3-3 it will be with Chair, Willock and Roberts the front three. Field, Stef and Dozzell in midfield. Sinclair will join in later in the game. On his current form Dykes is a waste of space.
          So,we are not scoring enough goals and your solution is replacing forwards with midfielders

Comment

Marriott and Clarke Harris at Peterborough both with a brace at the weekend , would definitely take Marriott

Comment

Has Austin got a young brother ?

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

So,we are not scoring enough goals and your solution is replacing forwards with midfielders
                At least we would be playing with eleven rather than ten players , Dykes just is'nt good enough and Roberts could hold the ball up better allowing other players to get forward and also has more pace to run in behind.
                This sounds like a better option to me until we get another striker in.

Comment

Then make it 9 if Johansen plays.

We should play 2 up front, at present that would be Dykes and Armstrong, if Beale can get another forward in then that will probably change.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Has Austin got a young brother ?
                    No sure, but he's probably got a few kids living around the Southampton / Burnley / Birmingham area.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

No sure, but he's probably got a few kids living around the Southampton / Burnley / Birmingham area.
                      Chas has a house in Wokingham and a flat in Chiswick

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Dropping Dykes means we have one more player on the pitch. If we can afford a striker that can score, he's welcone to join. However, it does not looks likely. Of the six goals we scored so far, only one was scored by a striker! Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post

Dropping Dykes means we have one more player on the pitch. If we can afford a striker that can score, he's welcone to join. However, it does not looks likely. Of the six goals we scored so far, only one was scored by a striker! Enough said.
                          No not really, I believe Dykes would be far more effective with Armstrong or another sharing the load up front.

Comment

I’ll be the first to admit I don’t rate Dykes as a cf however he works his nuts off which is frustrating as I want the guy to succeed however the more he’s on his own the less unlikely that becomes. He’s only looked decent as a pair

it’s not so much he misses it’s the amount of decent chances he’s cocked up lately

yep chair should of scored but didn’t on Saturday.

we ain’t got 10 m for a striker simple as that as for the two at posh jch is immobile and Marriott is always crocked

Comment

Already missed out on Parrot and simms to other clubs in this division, just wonder if we can offer anything worthwhile to these players or their clubs , will probably be left with scraps or donkeys , which we already have .

Comment

Working...
                              X