Bonne Leaving!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonne Leaving!

On the way out according to.... https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich...rt-qpr-9216558

Making way for another to come in?? I hope so

I can see him getting a decent-ish fee, scored 12 goals in L1 last season and I read somewhere earlier in the window that Sheff Wed were interested.

I would say a fee of around 500k would be acceptable for him.

Comment

Not really how I heard it.
      Was more like if we get an offer we'll consider/ probably accept.
      Don't think there is anything on the table as such
      Might be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
        I can see him getting a decent-ish fee, scored 12 goals in L1 last season and I read somewhere earlier in the window that Sheff Wed were interested.

I would say a fee of around 500k would be acceptable for him.
        Hes out of contract next summer and going to L1 where money is tight. £100k and getting him off the wage bill will do it in my opinion. I hope youre right though.

Comment

£100 More than I thought we’d get

Comment

Cheerio never good enough

Comment

Reading between the lines though, it would appear that actually there hasn't been any offers for him.
              Probably his agent pushing for a move.

I do have some sympathy for him, he had a good preseason and has only been given a couple of substitute appearances so far. Thought he might have been given a start for a game, but I guess Mick knows what players are capable of.

Comment

Better get rid of dykes stef and dozzell then as they are woeful

Comment

Probably just wants to play every week , he's not going to get that here . Would of thought he'd start a game after pre season. Can't be any worse than dykes...8,000

Comment

Surely worth trying Armstrong and Bonne as a pairing

Comment

He was not even a sub against pool, so why critisize him and not Dykes?

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                        He was not even a sub against pool, so why critisize him and not Dykes?
                        I think Dykes has been given a lot of criticism. Bonne hss hardly played since arriving but both Warbs and MB didnt think he's up to it. The sooner Bonne leaves the better.

Hopefully we'll see Dykes as a bench player soon unless he can find his scoring boots. We dont have enough options up top to sell him yet. But if an offer came in and we have a replacement lined up then sell him too.

Comment

It was reported at the time that we paid £2 million for him ,if so what a gigantic waste of money he turned out to be.
                          no point getting him go for next to nothing as Dykes will probably be dropped and Roberts isnt an out and out striker ,leaving just Armstrong .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            It was reported at the time that we paid £2 million for him ,if so what a gigantic waste of money he turned out to be.
                            no point getting him go for next to nothing as Dykes will probably be dropped and Roberts isnt an out and out striker ,leaving just Armstrong .
                            Conor Washington was £2m as well.......!

We might as well wait for free transfers to come up as a couple of million is a lot of money for us. Even the Kelman investment doesnt appear, at this stage, to be likely to produce a return.

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...t-sign-striker

In this article MB mention and talks all of our attacking players except Bonne. So looks pretty clear Bonne is not in his plans.

Comment

Working...
                              X