New striker needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New striker needed.

Last night just highlighted why we badly need another striker through the door.

Armstrong is looking really promising, but I dont feel like we should be expecting him to start every game, we need to give him the time and space to develop.

Dykes looks very poor indeed.

For me there are some strikers out there in the market who could be available on loan or on a free transfer.

Bonne should be sold to fund a new striker coming in imo.

God knows how you put a value on Bonne and dykes hard to see anyone taking them on the wages they get to leave

only hope is they agree to take a pay cut, my issue with dykes isn’t his effort it’s his ability to score

Comment

I agree whole heartedly. But as we won’t get one in before Sat or probably the whole of this transfer window untill the final day, to pick up the sh!te no one else wants by scraping the bottom of the barrell as they are the cheapest available, we could try 2 up front? Armstrong and Dykes, accommodated by dropping Johansen

Comment

I don't think we need a new striker yet.

We have got to get the ball forward with intent, Amos, Willock, Roberts, Laird, Chair if he wakes up and when he's on, Albert can all do that based on what I've seen. Paal not so much end product. Our strikers have for the last year suffered from a lack of service. Get the ball in the box and let's see, too uch snatching from Dykes. We've seen from that golden 2 month period with Charlie the lad can score given the right circumstances.

Sinclair will be good enough to play by himself, i think the club and MB are handling getting him into the first team very well at the moment. Tempting to throw him in from the start for sure but he needs to build his professional game up.

As many have said you could put Harry Kane up there it makes no odds if the ball doesn't work it's way up the pitch quickly and with intent.

Comment

Working...
        X