Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

£36 for an away fan coming to Loftus Road this season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £36 for an away fan coming to Loftus Road this season.

I cant believe Im writting this, but we are charging Hull and Rotherham fans £36 for a ticket.

I have personally written to the club asking for the prices to be reviewed, what a joke.

Should be higher?

We charge them whst they charge for our fans. All tickets are matched i thought.

Comment

We are Skint

Comment

We need to let them know we don't accept pigeons, whippets or brass instruments

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Should be higher?

We charge them whst they charge for our fans. All tickets are matched i thought.
          Not sure they are..Norwich fans only had to pay 20 per ticket when they played ull away. We always seem to charge a lot. 36 quid to sit in school upper!! That's a lot of money when you consider they prob pay a booking fee on top, plus travel, plus food and drink. 100 quid on Tuesday night. Hardly makes for a good atmosphere does it??

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Should be higher?

That’s not true, many clubs in the championship wanted to cap away fans tickets at £20, the Prem cap at £30, we refused to take part. Look at ticket sales for tomorrows game and tell me our pricing is correct, new standing section half empty, all seats that are empty earn FA, how is that a good policy.

Comment

It's school.holidays offer the spares to local youth clubs

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                It's school.holidays offer the spares to local youth clubs
                Do we still have youff clubs ? Used to go to the one on the White City near the adventure play ground back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Do we still have youff clubs ? Used to go to the one on the White City near the adventure play ground back in the day.
                  I remember that adventure playground with the war zone looking club house.
                  Total death trap on today's standards, would never pass muster on a H&S inspection these days, but was a lot of fun back in the day.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Expenses in London cost a lot more than in places like Hull. As in I've never heard of a Hull Weighting Allowance for wages.

Comment

Few things.

1. Not all clubs are charging fans £36, in-fact I think Hull are doing £20 is plenty?
                      2. What do FANS expect? FFP, we make #### all money, its how we run the club?

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                        I cant believe Im writting this, but we are charging Hull and Rotherham fans £36 for a ticket.

I have personally written to the club asking for the prices to be reviewed, what a joke.
                        That's scandalous and embarrassing. Should be £25 max...... charging £6 more than Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool etc for away fans is totally indefensible.

They're ordinary decent fans of fine old clubs - we should be making them welcome, not pricing them out of the fixture.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          Few things.

1. Not all clubs are charging fans £36, in-fact I think Hull are doing £20 is plenty?
                          2. What do FANS expect? FFP, we make #### all money, its how we run the club?
                          Don’t exactly make a lot on thousands of empty seats, should be £30 tops, if you want to save money stop giving players like Nico H 4 year deals, conservatively wasting half a million, resigning Owens and keeping a under 21 team that is basically useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            all seats that are empty earn FA, how is that a good policy.
                            Not only do we not have the money from the ticket, but the fans who would have been in those seats would buy a program, beer and burgers, netting the club more money.
                            Short sighted I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

That's scandalous and embarrassing. Should be £25 max...... charging £6 more than Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool etc for away fans is totally indefensible.

They're ordinary decent fans of fine old clubs - we should be making them welcome, not pricing them out of the fixture.
                              Silly argument when their gate money is a minor part of their income whereas below Prem it is a major part.

Comment

Working...
                              X