Now Missing One...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Missing One...

The play of Tyler Roberts last weekend + the recruitment of a very speedy/young Laird on loan + the clear potential for Sinclair and others to be spark plugs throughout this season = one more gap to fill. Left back. Paal looks a decent starter but now concerned re his durability (shades of Wallace?). Niko is horrific as an option; must be replaced ASAP. Don't think we have that player among our kiddie corp. Thoughts about who that might be?

If/when this club gets fully healthy, add this last piece and we look like a club that could challenge for promotion.

Nico put a fantasic ball into the box for Chair ( I think..) on Sat.......just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Nico put a fantasic ball into the box for Chair ( I think..) on Sat.......just saying.
      Its wat he does when he hasn't got the ball , doesn't mark , track runners , read danger and his positional play and attempts at tackling were shocking at Charlton

Comment

Im not one to EVER say this, but he isn't up for the job, not even as a squad player. I'd play Adomah or Laird or even Ozzie at LB before him right now.

Comment

Amos can play LB can`t he?
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Left back and striker needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Amos can play LB can`t he?
              Field can also.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

Field can also.
                Yes that true!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Think a striker on another loan deal will be brought in and Bonne will leave .
                  I think we will do ok this season but dont have any play off expectations, but no fears we will be in trouble either

Comment

Also had a pass completion rate of 53%, worst on the pitch, feel a bit sorry for him as he is so far out of his depth

Comment

Working...
                    X