Two upfront

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two upfront

With a full fit and adequate ( supplemented) squad I would look to play two up front at home.

Although he is not sufficiently agile for a wing back , I would Play RD as an orthodox right back.

It would mean leaving out SJ and having SF protect and sweep in front of the back four. This would leave us a 3 in front of SF which could be flat or flexible diamond.

Hard work trying to work out players by their Initials , SJ shouldn't kick a ball for us again

Comment

Chair and Willock in a midfield three? Can't play Willock and Roberts up front , too lightweight and similar. Drop Amos or Richards? The current squad has been put together to suit our current tactic.

Comment

We are a 442 with current squad members.

We know back 4, I feel one of our CB's needs to be LB until we sort that position out.

Midfield of Chair and Willock on the wings, Amos/Field in the middle

Two of the strikers up top.

Willock free reign to do as he pleases, CM's have to keep up, can switch into middle by putting Uncle Albert / Roberts on the right. Roberts can also come in to replace striker and drop back as needed.

Chair does his best work on the left drifting in anyway.

Until we have some change in personnel that's what I'd be doing, but hey i'm no manager. Stef should not be playing.

What I really do reckon is our srtikers need service from traditional wingers or they are doomed. I also think none of the are capable of the lone striker role.

Comment

Working...
        X