Dieng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dieng

Ok I'm sorry Seny but you are starting to push my buttons too.
    Good gk but ffs you have got to stop being beaten from there.
    Lil Paddy Kenny wouldn't be beaten from there and you have got to sort this out young man.
    It wasn't top corner you are big enough to keep them out

No one's safe from criticism this season after the end of last

Behave Dave.

Just because it wasn't in the corner doesn't mean it should be saved. Very rarely are goals right in the corner.

Maybe it had something to do with all the bodies in front of him, so Seny couldn't pick up the flight early? Or maybe the pace, bend and dip on it?

The criticism lies with Johansen heading it back into a dangerous area rather than away and then the lack of urgency to close the lad down.

That goes in a couple of times in 100, just one of them.

Comment

Look back over the season he has been beaten from outside the box too often for me.
      I would sell given the chance, and that is not me trolling either, I think he is at highest stock right now.
      The ball was in the air he should see it, and be in position to tip it over

Comment

Disagree, fabulous shot, don't think it could be saved. Neither do I think we could have closed it down quicker. Happens.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          Look back over the season he has been beaten from outside the box too often for me.
          I would sell given the chance, and that is not me trolling either, I think he is at highest stock right now.
          The ball was in the air he should see it, and be in position to tip it over
          Go to your local park. Stand in goal with around 18 players in the box in front of you and let someone ping one with bend, curl and dip into the roof of the net and let me know how easy it is to pick up the ball flight, adjust your feet and be in a position to even dive, nevermind get a hand on it to save.

Even better, get a seat right behind the goal at LR pitch level and observe how difficult it is to see through bodies when the ball clears to the edge of the box from a corner and that's before a shot has even been hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Go to your local park. Stand in goal with around 18 players in the box in front of you and let someone ping one with bend, curl and dip into the roof of the net and let me know how easy it is to pick up the ball flight, adjust your feet and be in a position to even dive, nevermind get a hand on it to save.

Even better, get a seat right behind the goal at LR pitch level and observe how difficult it is to see through bodies when the ball clears to the edge of the box from a corner and that's before a shot has even been hit.
            He's a professional. He's supposed to practice this every day. I know whatever level you are you will be beaten by certain shots, but that too me wasn't a fizzing on the volley type.
            I'll say again Kenny wouldn't have been beaten i truly believe that.
            I'll go further the Blackburn keeper wouldn't have been beaten.

I've just watched again on YouTube, he could see it, he saw the bloke chest it down and step to the side.

Comment

Player should of been closed down by chair , can't blame seny

Comment

But that's why seny is there, for when the player doesn't get closed down 72.
                If we go by that criteria, a gk is going to be blameless always.
                Seny was off his line and that was a long long way out.

Comment

All players make mistakes Dave , keeper is worse position on the pitch as his mistake will usually cost a goal. Think he made a couple of decent saves will have to look at it again to see if he could of done better

Comment

Working...
                  X