Positives.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positives.

We are all angry after a defeat. Its normal for fans that they get so angry after defeat, however, one should look at the positives as well. Personally, one of the biggest positives was Ozzie Kakay. Together with Dickie, he was our best performer. Was unlucky with his ferocious shot that hit the woodwork, did some great runs and delivered some great crosses with the last one Armstrong should have buried. He had one or two lapses as well, but overall he continued were he left against Palace.
    My point is that if the club is pushing our own players to progress, what kind of help the fans are given to our own? I read repeated calls to sign a right back, that with Kakay in the team we are doomed and so on. Support him so that he will keep improving. Yesterday and against Palace, I liked his commitment, his runs and his crosses, no matter what many think.
    Starts
    31-07-2022
    Ends
    31-07-2022

Won't knock Ossie for commitment, but his lack of awareness and poor positional play is worrying

Comment

Neutrals acknowledged he was one of our best players. No, its not all about commitment. He showed quality. Watch the game again and then judge for yourself.

Comment

Positive for me is I didn't watch woke infested, anti white itv highlights and never will.
        And will be cancelling sky forthwith as soon as I heard a female voice squeaking down the comms mid v wba.
        What happened to our game?

Comment

Positives?

Are you sure you've got the correct site?

Actually I agree with the notion of fans getting behind their players to boost their confidence, but I fear at home, they're more likely to get castigated for any wrong move.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
            Positives?

Are you sure you've got the correct site?

Actually I agree with the notion of fans getting behind their players to boost their confidence, but I fear at home, they're more likely to get castigated for any wrong move.
            Yeah, I am sure. It was the QPR plus. Actually, it was Kakay, Dickie and Field that played to a certain level.

Comment

Working...
            X