Beale after match comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    The Board didn't like it that Warbs would rather bring in experienced players instead of developing young players for sale.

Beale has been brought in to polish t.u.r.d.s

Hmmm, some clear misunderstanding here.

The LFW interview with Beale revealed much of what needs to be known about his strategy for 2022/23.

Young (20-25 years old) players capable of playing at the Championship level will be signed either on contract or with an option to buy. These players will be coached to the point of on pitch success and/or sale at a profit to balance the books.

PLAYERS SIGNED/INCOMING

1. Clarke-Salter (24) FREE

2. Paal (24) FREE

3. Roberts (23) One year loan, £4m option to buy

4. Richards (21) One year loan, £3m option to buy

-------

5. Right Back : as above

6. Striker : as above

This policy hence excludes the signings/loans of players at the end of their careers, such as Warburton's signings of Wallace, Austin, Gray, Hendrick etc.

Recent talk of the return of Nahki Wells is hence misguided.

In addition to the above, Beale has assessed the QPR youngsters and has decided that Gubbins, Jude-Boyd & Armstrong are all deserving of First Team action in the near term.

---

Things are not as bad as they seem. No squad in this Division has a 'perfect 11' without weakness or flaws.

The good news is that QPR will end the weekend just 3 points outside of automatic promotion.

​​​​​​​

Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      So Beale has come here for the sole purpose of reaching the heights of midtable?
      So he's a liar too?
      Why did he bother to make QPR his first job.
      That's success for a small club like ours and trying to keep within a sensible budget. But there's nothing wrong in over achieving on the cheap. There's nothing in our transfer spending to suggest the Board are prepared to go out and buy a 25 goal a season striker. I'm sure he's bigging the players up to over achieve.

It's Beale's first managerial job and his reputation won't be damaged by not getting us promoted. There are bigger clubs on this league witb bigger expectations than us.

Comment

Originally posted by WHITECITYONE View Post

Hmmm, some clear misunderstanding here.

The LFW interview with Beale revealed much of what needs to be known about his strategy for 2022/23.

Young (20-25 years old) players capable of playing at the Championship level will be signed either on contract or with an option to buy. These players will be coached to the point of on pitch success and/or sale at a profit to balance the books.

PLAYERS SIGNED/INCOMING

1. Clarke-Salter (24) FREE

2. Paal (24) FREE

3. Roberts (23) One year loan, £4m option to buy

4. Richards (21) One year loan, £3m option to buy

-------

5. Right Back : as above

6. Striker : as above

This policy hence excludes the signings/loans of players at the end of their careers, such as Warburton's signings of Wallace, Austin, Gray, Hendrick etc.

Recent talk of the return of Nahki Wells is hence misguided.

In addition to the above, Beale has assessed the QPR youngsters and has decided that Gubbins, Jude-Boyd & Armstrong are all deserving of First Team action in the near term.

---

Things are not as bad as they seem. No squad in this Division has a 'perfect 11' without weakness or flaws.

The good news is that QPR will end the weekend just 3 points outside of automatic promotion.

​​​​​​​
        I think what's you've said is the same as I did, so no misunderstanding.

Warbs had a preference for older experienced players who didn't have ny resale value to us. Beale has been brought in to coach younger inexperienced players and let them cut their teeth in the first team. The aim is have payers that we can sell in the future to support the financing of the club.

Its my opinion that getting the close to self financing in the championship is the main aim and promotion is very much a great present if it comes off.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I think what's you've said is the same as I did, so no misunderstanding.

Warbs had a preference for older experienced players who didn't have ny resale value to us. Beale has been brought in to coach younger inexperienced players and let them cut their teeth in the first team. The aim is have payers that we can sell in the future to support the financing of the club.

Its my opinion that getting the close to self financing in the championship is the main aim and promotion is very much a great present if it comes off.
          It won't work.
          We kept selling players in the prem in the 90s it's why we are where we are.
          But now prices and wages are too high so we can't bring in the level that we want to start at

Comment

Working...
          X